Christmas cards

Old October 4th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper[_2_]

Default Christmas cards

I guess everyone must be making Christmas cards since there hasn't been any
action on this group for some time. I started mine while on vacation this
summer but still need to assemble them and think up a couple other designs
as well. How many cards are you planning to make? Do any of you have an
on-line site to show your cards?

SAD

Old October 6th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

On Oct 3, 10:41 pm, Wave Jumper wrote:
I guess everyone must be making Christmas cards since there hasn't been any
action on this group for some time. I started mine while on vacation this
summer but still need to assemble them and think up a couple other designs
as well. How many cards are you planning to make? Do any of you have an
on-line site to show your cards?

SAD

Not making cards. New baby! My mom and I made some announcements
before the baby was born. I have to paste the info to the inside of
the cards and get them in envelopes. Doesn't sound like a big deal,
but everything is a thousand times more difficult to complete when
caring for a newborn! We didn't get Christmas cards made/sent last
year because I was dealing with early pregnancy issues, and it is
unlikely I'll find the time to make cards this year with a newborn in
the house, so we are instead enclosing an update letter with our baby
announcements and will forgo Christmas cards this year. My mom and I
recently put together cards from some of Stampin' Up!'s "Simply Sent"
card kits. Those were fun. Not as creative since you follow the
kit's template, but fun to assemble and the cards of course inspired
other ideas along the way.

For a while, I had pictures on yahoo photos. They shut that service
down and I transferred the photos to snapfish, but I can't figure out
how to share with a google groups, only with individual people. At
some point, I'll have to post to a different site like photobucket.
In the meantime, if you want an invite to see my card pics, let me
know what your email is and I can send you an invite to view the
photos.

--Stamping Maniac

Christmas Cards Roscoe2 Rubberstamps 7 October 18th 06 09:26 PM
Christmas Cards Cecelia Medbery Rubberstamps 31 December 17th 03 01:04 AM
Christmas Cards & Freebie Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 December 1st 03 03:28 AM
Christmas Cards & Freebie Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 December 1st 03 03:27 AM
Christmas Cards Meg Street Rubberstamps 3 October 27th 03 10:13 PM