CraftBanter

-   -   Need suggestions for Sofi's butterfly quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32283)

muse9 May 23rd 04 11:07 PM

Ohhh - I like "Butterflys of Love"! Somewhere in a different post I
suggested "Butterflys over the Rainbow". I think all our suggestions are
similar. It may not be possible to get "the" perfect name for such an
adorable young lady!

Bonnie

--

delete "removespam" to reply
"Pati Cook" wrote in message
How about "Butterflies of love" or something like that.

Pati, in Phx. (Saw the first message, but had to think a bit)

"Dr. Quilter" wrote:

I think I have buried my question again using the wrong heading (or else
you guys are busy this weekend) - thing is I got no replies besides one
from Kathy in CA.

I need ideas for naming Sofi's Butterfly quilt so I can make the label
and consider it finished, and DH does not like the only thing I come up
with, Rainbow butteflies or butterfly rainbow. I know, not too

creative...

the pics are in http://community.webshots.com/user/mvignali, under Sofia
Francesca and Baby Quilts.

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Ellison May 24th 04 12:21 AM

Howdy!
Why?
Sign it, date it, put her name on it.

Ragmop/Sandy--most of my quilts don't have Names ;-)

Dr. Quilter May 24th 04 12:32 AM

Sarah Dixon wrote:

How about Flutterby dreams?

Sarah

Ps the quilt is fantastic!

all noted - I like mariposa sunri, let's see what DH has to say...

--
Dr. Quilter

JoyceG in WA May 24th 04 04:14 AM

I'm with you, Ragmop! But Dr. Quilter, how about journalling a little bit on
the label, maybe including the info that Ragmop suggested as well as your
wishes/hopes for Sofia? "May this quilt keep you warm when you are not in my
arms" type of thing???

Just thinkin....
-JoyceG in WA

Dr. Quilter May 26th 04 06:34 PM

I always label and try to come up with original names, though obviously
I don't always succeed and you guys always come in handy for that.... I
want the name to be as special as the quilt. As to my wishes/hopes,
believe it or not I am quite shy about expressing my 'good' feelings...
not a problem with the bad ones, though! :o)