Need suggestions for Sofi's butterfly quilt

Old May 23rd 04, 06:02 PM
Dr. Quilter

Default Need suggestions for Sofi's butterfly quilt

I think I have buried my question again using the wrong heading (or else
you guys are busy this weekend) - thing is I got no replies besides one
from Kathy in CA.

I need ideas for naming Sofi's Butterfly quilt so I can make the label
and consider it finished, and DH does not like the only thing I come up
with, Rainbow butteflies or butterfly rainbow. I know, not too creative...

the pics are in http://community.webshots.com/user/mvignali, under Sofia
Francesca and Baby Quilts.

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
Old May 23rd 04, 06:14 PM
Joanna

Baby rainbow. But I'm not good at naming things. It is a wonderful quilt
though.
Joanna

Dr. Quilter wrote:
I think I have buried my question again using the wrong heading (or else
you guys are busy this weekend) - thing is I got no replies besides one
from Kathy in CA.

I need ideas for naming Sofi's Butterfly quilt so I can make the label
and consider it finished, and DH does not like the only thing I come up
with, Rainbow butteflies or butterfly rainbow. I know, not too creative...

the pics are in http://community.webshots.com/user/mvignali, under Sofia
Francesca and Baby Quilts.

--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old May 23rd 04, 07:18 PM
CNYstitcher

Sofia's Kaliedaflies
baby butterbow rainflies?

Dr. Quilter wrote:
I think I have buried my question again using the wrong heading (or else
you guys are busy this weekend) - thing is I got no replies besides one
from Kathy in CA.

I need ideas for naming Sofi's Butterfly quilt so I can make the label
and consider it finished, and DH does not like the only thing I come up
with, Rainbow butteflies or butterfly rainbow. I know, not too creative...

the pics are in http://community.webshots.com/user/mvignali, under Sofia
Francesca and Baby Quilts.

--
Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations

Old May 23rd 04, 07:24 PM
Denise G.

From the song, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", how about naming the quilt,
"Dreams really do come true", in honor of Sofi.

Denise in NH

Old May 23rd 04, 08:11 PM
nana2b

How about Spectacular Butterflies, after all they are!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old May 23rd 04, 08:24 PM
Pati Cook

How about "Butterflies of love" or something like that.

Pati, in Phx. (Saw the first message, but had to think a bit)

Old May 23rd 04, 09:47 PM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

I never know what to name my quilts. Usually end up calling them Mary's
Quilt, or Talena's Frog Quilt, etc., etc.

--
Donna in Idaho
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove "invalid" to reply

Old May 23rd 04, 10:28 PM
Sarah Dixon

How about Flutterby dreams?

Sarah

Ps the quilt is fantastic!

Auction: C. Jean Horst "Heart of Roses" Quilt - SIGNED! Brian Bernardini Marketplace 0 September 1st 04 07:51 PM
King size quilt James Henry Quilting 6 March 20th 04 05:01 PM
Etiquette wrt naming/giving a quilt Hanne Gottliebsen Quilting 6 October 29th 03 03:40 PM
quilt progress and a quilt story..a bit long, and with a question CNYstitcher Quilting 4 September 30th 03 03:48 AM
Going to Quilt Show in Harwich, MA - need dinner suggestions Kathy Quilting 0 August 3rd 03 01:04 PM