new webshots uploads

Old January 5th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default new webshots uploads

Jennel, what is the name of the block you used for the hug quilts? I
really love that woven look and I can remember seeing it other places,
but can't for the life of me figure out how to piece it. I would like
to know the name of the block so I can use it. Yours is so gorgeous,
it's really an inspiration.

Sunny
Old January 6th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Hi Sunny - I took the pattern from Timeless Treasures free pattern
pages: http://www.ttfabrics.com/patterns.php?patternID=158
It is a fun one to play with and a fast one to finish. I'm pleased
that you approve of my efforts with the design, jennellh.

Old January 6th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Thanks Jennell. I already printed the pages and I think I'm going to
try this one. I am genuinely trying to sew up a lot of the fabric
Janae left me. I'm making simple things where i can. I will post some
pics in a while. I've done a couple tops and sent them off with my
friend who has a group of elderly ladies who quilt up the tops and
bind them by hand and then give them to the foster children's society
here. Really cool. Makes me want to make even more and do them well.
It's not artistic, but it's rewarding and does some good in the world.

Hugs,
Sunny
Old January 6th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Hi Sunny, this particular pattern is quick to cut and sew and isn't
too confusing to keep on track with sewing and pressing seams, etc.
It looks good in any colour combination/print size/theme/etc. It
should be easy for you to make a dent in your newly acquired stash
once you get started - you'll be seeing other possible combinations
for the next quilt top. Another quickie suggestion is Billie Lauder's
method for cutting 4patch sets from charm squares which would also
work with any size square - her video is shown on the internet tv.
jennellh

Webshots. Sally Swindells Quilting 0 January 16th 06 01:32 AM
webshots? KJ Quilting 7 September 12th 05 05:01 PM
Webshots maryd \(Oregon\) Quilting 3 July 19th 04 01:08 PM
Pix on Webshots Allison Quilting 24 July 16th 04 07:26 PM
New uploads Mary in Oregon Quilting 8 March 2nd 04 07:35 PM