BOM

Old December 27th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Default BOM

I'm printing out the paper-piecing foundation papers for the June 2006-2007
block. Why? Because I'm that far behind. I've been cleaning up my
quilting area and found alllllllllll the fabrics for that BOM collection.
Back then I did appliqué, pieced, and paper-pieced for April and May. Then
I guess the regular school year came to a halt and sewing with my buddy did
too. I may have been terribly intimidated by the paper-piecing at that
time. Now, could I try-out for Queen of Paper-Piecing?

Maybe I'll actually make a separate album on my Webshots page. Maybe.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old December 27th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

I need to get back to that project too. I hope I have saved them saved on
my desk top computer.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old December 27th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Way back then, if the pattern was not a pdf file, I made it into a Word
document with documentation of the location of the link and the date I
accessed that link. I had trouble trying to find some of the patterns
because the links no longer existed. I think the Quilter's Cache ones just
got rearranged on Marcia Hohn's pages.

Old December 27th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

I hope I can find the quilters cache ones.....I was doing the pieced and
paper pieced blocks. If not, I'll make do with what I can find.

Old December 27th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

If you go directly to the site then look in the alphabetical list, you'll
find them.
http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore.html

I'm going to complete all the paper-pieced ones, then maybe go back and do
the regular pieced ones.

I didn't like my fabric choices for the appliquéd ones. I might start that
bunch over again with totally different fabrics.

Old December 27th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

I found where I had saved all the links. Now to find my box of fabrics.
LOL But not tonight.

Old December 28th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy[_2_]

thanks for the link! i got all of them printed out! now to pick fabric
and get going!
amy in CNY
Old December 28th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Amy, are you still working on 2006-2007 too? I'm about to head to the
quilting table to make June 2006.

Old December 28th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Finished June 2006. Where was my brain when I chose the colors? Put your
sunglasses on and take your anti-gag reflex meds, then go to my Webshots
page. My points have gotten better in the last year and a half. I'd like
to think my color choices are getting better too. I have no current
evidence of that!

Must get out to the grocery store before the next snow-ice-sleet thingie
hits. They don't really treat the roads here. They wait, then maybe plow.
That leaves a thin skim of snow-ice on the pavement and asphalt. And gosh,
what do you think happens -- slide, crash, off the road! On one hand they
tell us not to drive. On the other hand they tell us to wait until the
roads are better traveled. So who is going to travel on them if we are
staying off the roads? One year they waited waaaaay to long to clear the
roads. (Things do tend to melt here like in Camelot.) Three weeks later we
were still driving in ice ruts with some folks still not able to get out of
their communities! Sorry for the rant.

I don't think I've been grocery shopping for two weeks! Need some munchies
for New Year's. And munchies for while sewing.

Maybe I'll get July done this afternoon.