Yarn with ALOE

Old August 14th 03, 05:32 PM
Katherine Burgess

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote ...
Elite ???? do we have elite here wow ??
mirjam hahahahha

Not I!!!! How about you???
Katherine

Old August 14th 03, 05:32 PM
Katherine Burgess

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote
Mirjam says...
Elite ???? do we have elite here wow ??
mirjam hahahahha

Mirjam, we are ALL the 'elite', as we are members of the BEST NG on the
'net!!!

Oh, well, if you are looking at it that way, then I guess we are. g
Katherine (one of the elite. g)

Old August 14th 03, 10:12 PM
Katherine Burgess

Aaron,
Drop me a line. I may be able to help.
Katherine

"AGRES" wrote in message
Better price than most of the acrylic yarns at LYS. Might be worth it on
price alone. My niece wants her Xmas gifts in acrylic anyway.

By the way, does anybody know of patterns for dancer's warm-up leggings?

If
nobody has any patterns, she is going to get some dull, practical warm-ups
with boring 2X2 ribbing running from ankle to thigh and wrist to shoulder.
Save her from boredom!

Aaron

"Aud" wrote in message
Noreen! I either didn't believe that, but look he
http://www.craftsetc.com/Store/Category.aspx?c=376
AUD ;-)

--

"Noreen's Knit*che" skrev i melding

"Helen "Halla" Fleischer" wrote in message

Say what? Is there anything they won't put aloe into? Not that I

don't
like
aloe but this just amazes me.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
LOL, yes, Helen, they HAVE put Aloe in yarn, I just can't remember

which
brand it was.
Supposedly it's to keep one's hands soft while knitting or crocheting.
I wonder too, how would one wash the stuff, to keep the aloe IN?
LOL,
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447

My family tree is FULL of NUTS!

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old August 16th 03, 07:11 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Oh Noreem so it was not my imagination ??? we really are ?? wow
keep telling it around but THEY DO not believe it !!!
CROWNS all around!!!!!!
mirjam

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote
Mirjam says...

Old August 16th 03, 09:40 PM
Katherine Burgess

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote
Mirjam says...
Thing i know there are many Elite here look at some of the lessons
these proffesors write i just was happy to see others think the same
as me ,, All of you are the OLIMPHIC ladies !!!!
mirjam

We certainly DO learn quite a bit from one another! That's WHY we're the
'elite'!
Hugs, Noreen

Katherine wrote
Not I!!!! How about you???
Katherine

Yes, Katherine, you ARE too!
nanner,

Thank you, Noreen. I knew that there was a reason I liked you. g
Katherine

Old August 18th 03, 03:26 PM
AGRES

Thanks!, I missed those in my searches. I had not realized how long they
had to be. g.

Aaron
"J. Koster" wrote in message
Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
In article ,
says...

Aaron,
Drop me a line. I may be able to help.
Katherine

Me too, Aaron, if my reply didn't show up, even though I responded

before
our Katherine, g
I may have just what you need.
Noreen

And if they don't have enough for you, here are a couple I found in a
Google search (haven't tried either, but am interested in Karen's in
particular):

Karen's Extravagant Leg Warmers:

http://www.knitlist.com/97gift/legwarmers.htm

A slightly later version of the same (I haven't compared to see what the
difference is): http://www.woolworks.org/patterns/legwarmers.txt

Cara's Leg Warmers for Anyone!
http://www.cara4webshopping.com/cara_free/legwarm.htm

I've got a Leisure Arts pattern leaflet somewhere for crocheted ones; am
not sure if there was also a knit version of the same.

Joan

--
Gone fibernatin'.

ISO Yarn Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 12 September 25th 04 02:19 PM
Fun Fur, Sock Yarn, Cottons, Other Yarn for Sale ellbee Marketplace 0 April 6th 04 03:12 PM
FA Lots of Vintage Yarn! Noru, Pingouin, Lopi, More! DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 02:19 AM
stinky yarn Laurie Yarn 54 August 15th 03 04:12 PM
New Yarn - Bernat Lu Lu Make Up Yarn 6 July 29th 03 09:16 AM