New to the group?

Old August 17th 03, 07:10 PM
Cher

Default New to the group?

Oh Aud, you and the rest of us the same, we all spend far too much time on
here, now If I could type and knit at the same time, problem would be
solved....Housework I hear you say? Well if I could knit and type at the
same time, I'd be worth a fortune, so I could employ someone to do that.
But welcome to all those that have just found us......come on in and share
your likes and dislikes, the projects you are doing. Do let us all in on
what you are up to fibery wise.......cheers.....Cher
"Aud" wrote in message
The last days I have read several messages from new members:
Yes I hope you all consider you as members, I want to say a warm WELCOME

you all!
I joined this group last january, it has been a pleasure
to "meet" so many nice people who I now feel like friends,
participate in projects, get inspired and
learn new things (I HAVE LEARNED A LOT!!!!)
The only thing that has been negative,
is that I spend far too much time in front of the computer!
I have to restrict a bit to that! ;-\
I look forward to meet you all, at the net, at least!
--
AUD from the west coast of Norway :-)
(http://community.webshots.com/user/dual44)

---

Old August 18th 03, 03:40 AM
G.Kelly

Cher you are so right - only this morning I figured it would be great if one
could knit and do the computer things as well God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old August 18th 03, 08:39 AM
Cher

Now, I've got that, but I will be telling it to,
K1, psso, K2,tog: K1: P2: etc.

sometimes I wonder now that we have every conceivable machine to our
advantage, why is it we have less hours in the day....with all the machines
going doing our washing, washing up etc etc we should have More time.....but
we ain't!
lol......Cher
"Ophelia" wrote in message
You could if you got voice recognition software)