Small Happy Dance

Old November 24th 04, 07:57 AM
Harry and Anita

Default Small Happy Dance

I have been busy lately with too many other things and had gotten away from
cross stitching for too long. So one day my daughter and I were browsing in
Michael's clearance section and I came across a stamped cross stitch kit
from Dimensions entitled, "Cubicle Sweet Cubicle". Since hubby is once
again deployed many miles and time zones away I decided that this would be a
cheerful little piece for him to put on his desk. The kit combined cross
stitch, backstitch, satin stitch and stem stitch to make a small picture
complete with computer that sums up my husband's work space.

I only worked on it in the evenings while supervising the kids at homework
so it took me about 3 weeks to finish it off. all the constant starting and
stopping when called upon to explain something or help with a project.
Anyway, I finished it last week, washed and pressed it and popped it in a
frame and handed it over to the US Post Office. Got word today it had
arrived and was in a place of honor on his desk.

Now back to working on the Sorceress for his main office wall when he
returns in a few months.

Anita in Alaska

Old November 24th 04, 06:47 PM
Lucille

I have that silly little cross stitch hanging over my desk and it makes me
smile when I look at it. I'm sure he will love it and cherish it even more
because it's from home.

Lucille

Old November 25th 04, 12:27 AM
Sherri W.

Congrats on a completed project, and it sounds as if that little piece
of home will be especially treasured by your husband for these next few
months---and beyond!!

Best, Sherri

--
Sherri W.;
http://philanthropoid.typepad.com/pasta

Doin' the happy Dance JL Paules Beads 2 April 30th 04 12:50 AM
2 YEAR HAPPY DANCE IN WAITING!!!!!!!!!!! Angbug Needlework 3 April 26th 04 08:40 PM
Happy Dance Jan Dunaway Quilting 15 September 23rd 03 02:16 PM
Happy happy dance dance.... Kellie J. Berger Quilting 5 September 20th 03 01:42 PM
Happy dance Jalynne Quilting 5 September 1st 03 06:09 PM