OT -- if you thougt I was quiet

Old April 13th 04, 02:04 AM
Cheryl

Default OT -- if you thougt I was quiet

I was -- man I had the worst head cold last week - then it turned into
something much worse --
either food poisoning or a wicked flu hit me Friday night -- and I spent the
entire weekend in bed....
Barely recovered -- I struggled out of bed this morning - and drove down to my
9 am law class --
Only to arrive and find the parking lots empty --
then the light bulb went on over my head... duh
no classes - Easter Monday - Catholic university -
I forgot... LOL
Oh well.....
anyway - I'm feeling a bit perkier now....
might even make beads tonight...

I have 12 days of classes left -- can you believe that????

aggggghhh - I hate finals time....

Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old April 13th 04, 06:06 AM
Dr. Sooz

I have 12 days of classes left -- can you believe that????

I REMEMBER THIS TIME. The END!!!

aggggghhh - I hate finals time....

I remember that, too. And how grateful I was that it was Kevin in law school,
not me.

I'm glad you're feeling better, and both of us are just flat on the floor
amazed that you did law school, your job, lampwork, and parenting at the same
time. WTF?!?!?!??!?
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 13th 04, 08:38 AM
Marisa Cappetta

duh
no classes - Easter Monday -

I've never done anything like this, mm mm, nope, not me. Oh, except for the
time I took my DS to school...on a Saturday.

Glad you're feeling better. 12 DAYS...have a glass of champagne and
celebrate!

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old April 13th 04, 10:17 AM
Kandice Seeber

Blech - that sounds awful. Glad you're feeling better though!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 13th 04, 03:43 PM
Margie

On 13 Apr 2004 01:04:53 GMT, eads (Cheryl) wrote:

I have 12 days of classes left -- can you believe that????

OMG!! W00t!!

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old April 13th 04, 09:55 PM
lgreene

I loved finals time...meant i was one semester closer to graduating.

I'll get to look forward to it in a different way beginning in
August...gonna teach a class at my alma mater for the fall semester. I
guess Bill Clinton, George H, George W, ...weren't available.

Lisa

Old April 14th 04, 02:52 AM
Cheryl

OH

to top off everything else

my car died on a major highway - on the way to classes this morning

it's dead as a doornail..

gads -- and I have no money....
driving my mom's for a few days -
keep fingers crossed my son can fix my car!!!!

Old April 14th 04, 06:37 PM
Dr. Sooz

OH JEEZ. Fingers crossed, Cheryl.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Quiet today Jalynne Beads 28 December 18th 03 05:11 AM
It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO quiet here... Tink Beads 8 November 17th 03 01:51 AM
No wonder it's so quiet here today!! OT angela Beads 48 August 18th 03 04:27 PM