{{{Quilt}}} blocks & Webshots Question

Old April 12th 04, 06:18 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default {{{Quilt}}} blocks & Webshots Question

Hi Guys,
OK -- I have been trying for days now to get signed up with Webshots and am
having NO LUCK!!! I get as far as the link to click for confirming my e-mail
address but I have yet to receive the e-mail from Webshots with the link that I
am supposed to click on! I NEED to get signed up so that I can post the blocks
that are going to be used in Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}}. Has anyone else had
this problem or do you think it's my wonky AOL e-mail problem?
I did contact AOL and it sort of looks like my e-mail is better. I have NO
WAY to contact Webshots and let them know I am having a problem!!! WHAT shall
I do -- any recommendations??? CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old April 12th 04, 06:42 PM

Mary,

First, try signing up again. IF you are sure that LOL (*not* a spelling error!)
has fixed whatever was wrong with itself :-)
It may work, or it be that you will get an error saying that the username is
already in use. If you get the error, try this link:
http://www.webshots.com/html/mailer.html Tell them you were having email problems
and ask for help or a re-send of the confirmation mail.

Good luck. I can't wait to see the blocks -- OK, I can wait until you get Webshots
sorted.
--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

.
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old April 12th 04, 11:29 PM
Lisa Ellis

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply wrote:

()#$)(&#$(* AOL has been sending EVERYTHING to the SPAM folder!!! I didn't
even KNOW I had a spam folder. When I went to it, I found ALL the e-mails from
everyone here ANd the stuff from Webshots!!! I am so totally ****ed off about
this I can barely see!!!!!!

Tia Mary, your emails to the group are going to my junk (spam) folder.
I think this is because of the number of people they are being sent
to. A large number of the addressee is one of the reasons by system
thinks something is spam. It hasn't been a problem because I recognize
your email address. You should look into what causes AOL to send emails
to your spam folder.

Also, I put hug block in mail today...

lisae

Old April 13th 04, 05:19 PM
Dr. Quilter

and this is where your lost messages where you sent your snail mail addy
probably are!

Lisa Ellis wrote:
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply wrote:

()#$)(&#$(* AOL has been sending EVERYTHING to the SPAM folder!!!

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)

Old April 13th 04, 05:26 PM
Dr. Quilter

Lisa Ellis wrote:
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply wrote:

()#$)(&#$(* AOL has been sending EVERYTHING to the SPAM folder!!!

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)

Survey question about quilt shows Natalie Quilting 35 February 13th 04 05:25 PM
New Quilt Blocks Cathy Marketplace 0 January 25th 04 01:21 PM
student quilt update and a question Joy Quilts Quilting 6 August 21st 03 07:33 PM
Lonestar Quilt Question Quiltz Quilting 3 August 20th 03 04:12 AM
Need help from quilters.. Heart Quilt Blocks in trade for donation please read! Cheyne Quilting 149 August 12th 03 11:50 PM