Old October 24th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.carving
Andrew Werby

Default Custom Walking Stick for a Custom Head.

[I don't think a website is going to work, Eddy. This sounds like a job for
metal...]

Andrew Werby
www.unitedartworks.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there!

A friend recently gave me something that looks like a lump of glass but
could be possibly used as a head to a walking stick or walking cane.
Now, I'm a bit at a lost as to what to do next and was wondering if
anybody could offer suggestions for a web site, store, or whatever that
would attach my lump to the top of a walking stick.

Thanks for the help!
Eddy