CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   barbie knitting machine manual and patterns (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18901)

mouse1701 February 2nd 04 02:31 AM

barbie knitting machine manual and patterns

someone posted asking for the barbie knitting machine manual/patterns..i have a version of the manual in pdf format..someone was kind enough to make for me..so i wanted to pass the goodwill on..

please email me is you still need it.

Amazu3 March 17th 23 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouse1701 (Post 138008)
someone posted asking for the barbie knitting machine manual/patterns..i have a version of the manual in pdf format..someone was kind enough to make for me..so i wanted to pass the goodwill on..

please email me is you still need it.

Hi Mouse1701, greetings from B.C Canada . It would mean a lot to me if you would share this pattern pdf with me, I have one of these machines but no instructions or patterns with it.