AD: CLEARANCE 82-50% Off!

Old December 9th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.misc
Vibrant Jewels

Default AD: CLEARANCE 82-50% Off!

Hidee All,
I'm having a clearance sale on my bead and jewelry auctions - all are
between 82-50% off!!! There are over 100 listings on sale - don't let these
pass you by! There is only ONE of most items. I'm not going to try to list
them all - and I will add more as I am able, just check them out he
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770

Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
Ebay Auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvibrantjewels

AD: CLEARANCE 82-50% OFF Vibrant Jewels Beads 2 December 14th 07 01:36 AM
AD Clearance sale Cheryl Beads 0 July 2nd 06 04:18 AM
Where do you get rid of your clearance stuff? Gwacie Beads 12 February 14th 05 05:03 PM
Get 20-40% off New Arrivals and even more on Clearance! Amanda Rubberstamps 0 September 24th 04 06:58 PM
AD FAB 50 Lampwork Clearance Diana Curtis Beads 0 September 29th 03 03:15 PM