Happy Independence Day to all our US friends!

Old July 4th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Happy Independence Day to all our US friends!

I hope your celebrations are happy and safe, and that you have nice weather
for the fireworks!

*hugs*
Gemini

Old July 4th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Not Likely wrote:
I hope your celebrations are happy and safe, and that you have nice
weather for the fireworks!

*hugs*
Gemini

Thanks Gemini.....the weather is well......we just got a tornado watch till
9pm tonight but looks like most of the bad stuff will be north.

Donna

Old July 4th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot[_2_]

DAB wrote:
Not Likely wrote:
I hope your celebrations are happy and safe, and that you have nice
weather for the fireworks!

*hugs*
Gemini

Thanks Gemini.....the weather is well......we just got a tornado watch till
9pm tonight but looks like most of the bad stuff will be north.

Donna

Donna, are you in Maryland, too? Our local tornado watch is until 10
p.m. tonight. Gotta make sure there are blankets and canned goods in
the southwest corner of the basement...
Old July 5th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

spampot" ""spampot\"@NO SPAM orph.org wrote:
DAB wrote:
Not Likely wrote:
I hope your celebrations are happy and safe, and that you have nice
weather for the fireworks!

*hugs*
Gemini

Thanks Gemini.....the weather is well......we just got a tornado
watch till 9pm tonight but looks like most of the bad stuff will be
north. Donna

Donna, are you in Maryland, too? Our local tornado watch is until 10
p.m. tonight. Gotta make sure there are blankets and canned goods in
the southwest corner of the basement...

No in Dayton OH area, the watch is over and we got very little rain or
storms.

Hope you stay safe and nothing happens.

Donna

Old July 5th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

DAB wrote:

Donna, are you in Maryland, too? Our local tornado watch is until 10
p.m. tonight. Gotta make sure there are blankets and canned goods in
the southwest corner of the basement...

No in Dayton OH area, the watch is over and we got very little rain or
storms.

Hope you stay safe and nothing happens.

Donna

Well, somebody here mentioned big balls of dishcloth yarn on sale at
Michael's. I thought I'd check it out before the storm hit (I was in the
shopping center already). It was just a thunderstorm, no tornadoes, but
it was a downpour and by the time I got back to my car, I looked as if I
had jumped into a swimming pool with all of my clothes on!

Funny thing was, I didn't melt....

BB
Old July 5th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

YarnWright wrote:
Funny thing was, I didn't melt....

BB

BB. . .

Splort!
Now... that could be construed one of two ways... either you're NOT 'sugar' and
didn't melt,
OR
You're NOT the wicked witch (ala OZ)....
Running and ducking
Noreen

(you KNOW I know that you're NOT the wicked witch AND that I DO think you're
sugary, yes???)

Noreen, I knew you would read it just the way I was thinking (both
ways!) when I wrote it - LOL!

BB
Old July 6th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot[_2_]

BB wrote:
DAB wrote:

Donna, are you in Maryland, too? Our local tornado watch is until 10
p.m. tonight. Gotta make sure there are blankets and canned goods in
the southwest corner of the basement...

No in Dayton OH area, the watch is over and we got very little rain or
storms.

Hope you stay safe and nothing happens.

Donna

Well, somebody here mentioned big balls of dishcloth yarn on sale at
Michael's. I thought I'd check it out before the storm hit (I was in the
shopping center already). It was just a thunderstorm, no tornadoes, but
it was a downpour and by the time I got back to my car, I looked as if I
had jumped into a swimming pool with all of my clothes on!

Funny thing was, I didn't melt....

BB

Well, we got 3/4 inch in only half an hour. And ferocious thunder &
lightning; one bolt hit the line running to our house from the utility
pole and there was a hell of a bang when everything went dark, which
isn't usual when we lose power. Nearly 24 hours later, long after
everyone else's power had been restored, it turned out a fuse from that
pole that feeds our house had been hit. I had to go to work today with
no shower and no coffee!

Happy Independence Day Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 11 May 6th 07 06:31 PM
Happy Independence Day Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 3 April 25th 07 09:56 PM
Happy Independence Day.... MRH Yarn 3 July 5th 05 02:42 AM
Happy: Texas Independence Day! Ellison Quilting 7 March 6th 04 08:09 PM