FABRIC STORAGE

Old January 24th 04, 10:09 PM

Default FABRIC STORAGE

I found a good answer to storing my stash: fifteen inch square cubes
with thirteen inch square wicker baskets that just fit. The cubes can be
stacked. But what I want is a basket or box that is clear, or has a
clear end so I can see the fabric colors. Anyone know where I can find
clear boxes or wire baskets in this or approx. size? TIA Nancycog in MD

Old January 25th 04, 02:33 AM
Polly Esther

I get a catalog - I think its name might be Hold Everything but they are so
expensive I rarely even open it. (This is assuming that your budget has a
limit somewhere.) Have you looked everywhere in Wal-Mart, Lowe's and Home
Depot? Polly

Old January 25th 04, 04:16 AM
Barbara G

Hi,

The Container Store has clear storage containers 15x13. Plus other sizes
www.thecontainerstore.com

I bought some for my yarn stash and plan to buy some more for my fabric stash
next month !

Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 01:04 AM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 08:54 PM
Fabric Storage in Stash Room Allie Orange Needlework 6 October 29th 03 06:20 PM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
Tapestry frame or embroidery hoop Jill Spottiswoode Needlework 7 September 22nd 03 10:27 AM