Postage stamps for craft projects?

Old November 30th 03, 06:22 AM
Dave

Default Postage stamps for craft projects?

I have piles of stamps that can be used in craft projects. If interested

Dave

Old November 30th 03, 11:03 PM
paula

i have seen stamps decoupaged onto boxes etc.and they do look nice,
but , if you have a lot then why not give them to a charity that can
do wonders with them. i do not know where you live but in england they
can be donated to "dogs for the blind" or the lifeboat instituion to
name but two.
Old December 1st 03, 02:14 PM
Dave

My main purpose is to donate them directly to someone who will
definitely use them in crafts. That way they are used for crafts and do not
find their way into the stamp collecting community. I have other stamps
donated for that purpose. I have donated stamps to others for this purpose
before, but they do not need any at the moment (I sent them each quite a bit
that will take them time to use up).
My terms are very simple: I send the stamps to the requestor to use
in crafts. They are free (that's affordable!). All I request is that the
stamps I used to send them are returned to me and I'll even pay the postage
if in the US or Canada.
Hopefully there is someone out there that will make a request.
Dave
om...

Old December 2nd 03, 12:49 AM
skyrider

I would love them I make earring from them. I tried to email you minus the
no spam and wouldn't go through
"Dave" wrote in message
.. .
I have piles of stamps that can be used in craft projects. If interested

Dave

---

Old December 2nd 03, 08:38 PM
montgomery

YES! Please email valid address.

"Dave" wrote in message
.. .
I have piles of stamps that can be used in craft projects. If interested

Dave

COMM: Hallowen Rubber Stamps 25% Off Lost Angeles Rubber Works Marketplace 0 October 9th 04 01:11 AM
Beads / Stamps Beadbimbo Beads 0 August 12th 04 03:07 AM
AD: Sale Stamps & New Stamping/Scrapping/Crafts Supplies Lost Angeles Rubber Works Marketplace 0 June 18th 04 02:08 AM
AD - Stampola September Newsletter Chris General Crafting 0 September 28th 03 05:08 PM