Rubberstampmadness magazine question

Old October 2nd 03, 04:20 AM
Hime-chan & Pokota

Default Rubberstampmadness magazine question

Hello!

I'd like to write to the editor of RSM, but I'm having trouble finding
RSM in my area lately. I'm not sure when their web site was last
updated, and I don't want to address my letter to someone who is no
longer there, LOL.

So if anyone here subscribes to RSM, could you look in one of your
recent issues, and please post the name of the editor (managing
editor, or whoever) to this group? You can find it in the masthead,
the sidebar that lists the staff/credits near the front of the
magazine.

Any help would be appreciated, as I'm disabled and it's hard for me to
pound the pavement in search of a magazine, or whatever. BTW, please
post your answer to this group rather than e-mailing it to me, as this
is a spam-trap e-mail address. Thanks so much for your help!! :-)

Hime-chan
Old October 2nd 03, 04:39 PM
Christi Conley

here is the website:
www.rsmadness.com

they also list this email, but it looks "generic"

Hope this helps!

--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative

om...

Old October 3rd 03, 12:19 AM
Hime-chan & Pokota

"Christi Conley" wrote in message ...
here is the website:
www.rsmadness.com

they also list this email, but it looks "generic"

As I mentioned in my original post, I looked at their web site
already, but I don't know when it was last updated. So who knows if
the staff listed are even still there, y'see.

That's why I was hoping someone could look at a recent issue of the
magazine itself, because I need the name of the editor. I already
know the address to write to, but in the writing business, it's
considered very rude just to write "editor" instead of a person's
name. That's why I need the name of a specific person.

Thanks in advance! ^_^
Hime-chan

Old October 3rd 03, 05:08 PM
Christi Conley

I misunderstood -
the editor is Roberta "Rubberta" Sperling....

Sorry

--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative