PIRJO

Old February 24th 04, 11:13 PM
Cher

Default PIRJO

Did you get my email card to you....cheers....Cher

---

Old February 25th 04, 08:06 AM
Mlle Ilvesvuori

Yes, Cher, yes. Thank You so much. There is so much going on in my life I
almost forgot to mention it. But now when you told me about it, I remembered
it again. Thanks. It was nice. The theory part is over, but driving goes
on...who knows how long from today.
Best: Pirjo
"Cher" kirjoitti viestissä

Old February 25th 04, 10:41 AM
Cher

Well done Pirjo....although I misunderstood, I thought you had passed the
driving part as well....
It will be ok Pirjo you'll see. One of my daughters had a problem with her
theory test, cos over here they give you a choice of answers, and it could
be any of them apparently...didn't have a theory test in my day.... but she
has done that, now is waiting on passing her actual driving the car bit,
she failed that once as well.

Like I said to her Pirjo...the driving instructor has to feel safe, he or
she will not pass you if they don't feel safe, so don't go too fast, or too
slow, as they will feel unsafe if you are too fast, like you aren't giving
yourself enough time to think properly, but if you go too slow they think
you are too hesitant...so keep within the speed limit of the area in which
you are..

All the very best....Cher

Old February 25th 04, 12:38 PM
Mlle Ilvesvuori

Thank you Cher. And yes...driving goes on. Raimo told me that when The Drive
will come to me, he will say it. Am I nervous...Honestly..not yet. Not yet.
The Driving is not coming behind the corner for a long time, I think...so I
can be calm. Wish I could be there as calm as I am usually at work.
Best: Pirjo
"Cher" kirjoitti viestissä

Pirjo, hello!! Aud Yarn 1 December 15th 03 02:15 PM
Pirjo - a question SlinkyToy Yarn 5 September 23rd 03 10:46 PM
Pirjo is fine NoraBalcer Yarn 0 September 19th 03 06:38 PM
Ot pirjo ??? Nothing from the post ? Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 3 September 10th 03 08:36 PM
Attn: Group- ppl who care about our Pirjo... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 4 August 16th 03 06:55 PM