USA Trip Itinerary -rctq meet-ups?

Old September 8th 11, 02:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

Default USA Trip Itinerary -rctq meet-ups?

On Sep 7, 9:19*pm, AuntK wrote:
On Sep 7, 12:30*am, Bronnie wrote:

On Sep 6, 9:33*pm, AuntK wrote:

On Sep 6, 3:34*am, Bronnie wrote:

On Sep 6, 12:50*pm, AuntK wrote:

On Sep 4, 1:21*am, Bronnie wrote:

Here's our itinerary as far as we know it:

10/8 *Arr Los Angeles * * * * * * * * * * * * )
10/9 *Arr Santa Fe NM - 5 nights * * * *) flights
10/14 Arr Washington DC - 5 nights * )
10/19 Arr Lexington VA - 3 nights * * * * ( from DC driving from
hereon)

10/22 Drive from Lexington to New Orleans
* Not sure exact route, *thru Sth Carolina I hope, then tracking west
thru Georgia, Alabama (possibly Atlanta) and on down to NOLA.
10/29 *arr NOLA *- 4 nights
11/02 *Drive to Houston
* Staying Athens Hotel Suites, Clay St. - 5 nights
11/07-08 Los Angeles

If any one is near any of these places and would like to meet up for a
coffee/quilty get together, please email me at bronferrier at gmail
dot com any time prior. *We'll be in email contact throughout and I
hope to get a US simcard for my cell phone once we hit the US. *Our
travel group consists of DH and a good quilting *girlfriend,
Lorraine, *from my street.
When we get to Houston we meet up with another 4 quilting buddies from
here. *My DH will be Den Mother! Just as well he loves me [and]
quilting and is keen to see the Show on one day. He'll find other
things to do in town, art galleries etc. to keep himself occupied.
I am doing two classes, Flying Ginko Leaves Fri 11/04 and Ricky Tims
the next day.
I'm sure some of you will be arranging a meet up there closer to the
dates. *I'll check rctq posts then.

I am getting very excited about this trip, no broken ankles or
anything else this time VBG. I am writing my shopping list already for
Houston.

Cheers
Bronnie
Australia

Sorry we're going to pass one another in the Santa Fe area! *We'll be
leaving Albuquerque that day to come home after balloon Fiesta! *It's
shame you won't be there a day or 2 earlier to see THAT event with 750
balloons in the air at once! *It truly is amazing.

Have a wonderful trip - as I know you will. *And your DH is a
sweetheart.

Kim in NJ

Wow what a missed opportunity! *that would have been really neat to
see you again Kim. *Might see you at the airport? Or are you driving
out?
Bronnie- Hide quoted text -

We're flying into Albuquerque on 9/30 and flying out 10/9. *We've been
very fortunate that each time we've gone to Fiesta we've managed to
find someone else to do the driving! and can be very 'white glove' for
the to/fro. *I'd actually not mind doing the driving trip but DH has
only 4 weeks vacation. *We've just gotten back from Canada, were at
the beach in July, going away again for a few days for fireman's
convention and then to NM. *It's been a busy year for our own travel
and we've been doing quite a bit of flying locally. *It's been a very
busy spring/summer so far and I don't see much of a let up this fall.

we'll be in ALB airport at 12.15 on the 9th. *No doubt you will have
left earlier. You sound one busy pair travelling; good fun even if it
does take you away from the sewing machine!- Hide quoted text -

Actually our flight out that day doesn't leave till 2PM. *We might
just be able to be passing ships!

That's good even to just have a quick hi! Give me your cell ph #
sometime. We'll be getting a US sim card when we hit the US on Oct.
8th.
Old September 9th 11, 12:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Sep 6, 9:33*pm, AuntK wrote:

On Sep 6, 3:34*am, Bronnie wrote:

On Sep 6, 12:50*pm, AuntK wrote:

On Sep 4, 1:21*am, Bronnie wrote:

[...]

8th.- Hide quoted text -

Replied privately.

RCTQ Meet up Pix, US Trip Bronnie[_2_] Quilting 8 November 8th 09 01:09 AM
rctq meet ups on vacation Ann Quilting 2 December 22nd 04 04:24 AM
RCTQ Meet-ups Terbear Quilting 10 August 17th 04 04:52 AM
Meet ups -- just DO it! (was a number of other things, too) ME-Judy Quilting 0 February 1st 04 09:32 PM