Google Groups Stats about RCB

Old December 6th 04, 10:07 PM

4868
4338
4235
3917

--
Barbara

Old December 6th 04, 10:19 PM
JoAnn Paules

How'd you get that data? That's pretty cool.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Last month's top posters
81
52
50
48
46
30
25
25
23
20

All time top posters
16776
8476
6451
6325
5996
5004
4868
4338
4235
3917

--
Barbara

---

Old December 6th 04, 10:22 PM
JoAnn Paules

Never mind - I found it. (I really need sleep!!)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old December 6th 04, 10:36 PM
KDK

ha ha - you can tell I wasn't on-line last month!

I tried to find where to get these awhile back and couldn't figure out how
to get it.

Kathy K

Old December 6th 04, 11:09 PM
Sjpolyclay

All time top posters

tsk...
I try and try...........but obviously NOT often enough!!!!! g
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old December 6th 04, 11:41 PM
KDK

Thanks

I found it I didn't know they had changed the format etc.

Kathy K

Old December 6th 04, 11:47 PM
Diana Curtis

Thats what comes of having a life SJ.
Diana ;-)

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old December 6th 04, 11:48 PM
Mystified One

I thought I posted more! Guess I'll have to be more of a mouth. I wish I
had more to contribute!