Have trouble with colors?

Old August 19th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Default Have trouble with colors?

Check out this site that was sent to me. NAYY
http://www.phancypages.com/newslette...letter2095.htm

--
Mary

Old August 19th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:04:29 -0700, "maryd" mardor@*net
wrote:

Check out this site that was sent to me. NAYY

What a great link; I bookmarked this right away for future
reference. Thx for sharing.

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt
Old August 19th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

YW..... a friend that sews garments, bags, etc but doesn't quilt sent this
to me. I signed up for a weekly email so can save each one.

--
Mary
:

Old August 19th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Where did you sign up for the email? This is a good site. Thanks for sharing
it.....I will share it with my other quilting friends.....

--
Laurie G. in CA
http://community.webshots.com/user/lagrant7

:

Old August 19th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

I was given a link for the email but no longer have it. Try this.

--
Mary
"Laurie G." wrote in message
et...
: Where did you sign up for the email? This is a good site. Thanks for
sharing
: it.....I will share it with my other quilting friends.....
:
: --
: Laurie G. in CA
: http://community.webshots.com/user/lagrant7
:
:
:
:
: "maryd" mardor@*net wrote in message
: ...
: YW..... a friend that sews garments, bags, etc but doesn't quilt sent
this
: to me. I signed up for a weekly email so can save each one.
:
: --
: Mary
: http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948
: "Nancy in NS" wrote in message
: ...
: : On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:04:29 -0700, "maryd" mardor@*net
: :

Old August 19th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
julia sidebottom

maryd wrote:
Check out this site that was sent to me. NAYY
http://www.phancypages.com/newslette...letter2095.htm

This is a site I definitely book marked for the future. thanks for the
site info.
julia