OT - Russia calling

Old August 27th 04, 03:55 AM
Pati Cook

So sorry Jo....... hope things work out okay.

Pati, inPhx

-- Jo in Scotland wrote:

Something has happened in Dundee, with the fact that my things are
still in Mat's flat. I'm going to have to come back from Russia to
sort it all out. Everything is in a terrible mess! The upshot is
that I'll be home in a little over 2 weeks, though I had planned to
stay for a year. I'll write again when I can.

Yours, Jo in (Scotland) Russia

Old August 27th 04, 04:11 AM
Polly Esther

Ah, Jo. Sending hugs and warm wishes and high hopes. Polly

Old August 27th 04, 03:34 PM
Flossy

(((Hugs))) Whatever has happened you will sort it out Im sure
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old August 27th 04, 04:55 PM
DrQuilter

you are going back for good? or are you going back to Russia after you
figure it all out?

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)
Old August 27th 04, 06:58 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

-- Jo in Scotland wrote:

Something has happened in Dundee, with the fact that my things are
still in Mat's flat. I'm going to have to come back from Russia to
sort it all out. Everything is in a terrible mess! The upshot is
that I'll be home in a little over 2 weeks, though I had planned to
stay for a year. I'll write again when I can.

Yours, Jo in (Scotland) Russia

Oh Jo - {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Suzie B
xx
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old September 4th 04, 07:14 AM
Listpig

What she said.....

--pig, trying to figure out how the bus makes the leap from continental
Europe to Britain----do buses take ferries? (pig lives in a no-ferry zone,
pretty clueless on ferries)

On 9/3/04 14:51, in article
, "Kate Dicey"
wrote:

Safe journey! Let us know how you get on when you can. We realize
something has gone horribly wrong for you, and pray it isn't as bad as
it sounds, or you fear.

-- pig

http://www.faloshi-studios.com/

Old September 4th 04, 12:04 PM
Packrat

yes they do.. I always went to the UK by bus... we called it the Magic bus
step on in The Netherlands, get off in the boat have some fun, get back on
the bus and hey presto you are in London!

Magic!

--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
http://www.geocities.com/jess_ayad/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--pig, trying to figure out how the bus makes the leap from continental
Europe to Britain----do buses take ferries? (pig lives in a no-ferry zone,
pretty clueless on ferries)

---

Old September 4th 04, 03:19 PM
Shirley Shone

No need to get on the boat do not forget we have the Channel Tunnel
between France and UK. The bus gets on to a very large train coach and
away we go under the sea. It takes about 35 minutes. I have been on it 4
times.
Shirley

In message , Packrat
writes