Yesterday was tough, but I knew you were all with me...

Old December 13th 03, 12:27 AM
AlenasMom

Default Yesterday was tough, but I knew you were all with me...

Yesterday was Seth's funeral. But while we were at the church, I felt warm
hugs and Angel wings.
I had to leave the church part of the funeral to feed Alena, she was crying
and I didn't want to interrupt. I went to find somewhere to sit and was
told there was a couch at the back. I headed there and saw three big
quilts, two wall hangings and a lap quilt.
I thought of all of you and my other newsgroup friends and just started
bawling.
Thank you all for being here for me through all of this. You've really made
it a lot easier to bear.

--
Lina
Alena born July 1st, 2003

Old December 13th 03, 12:54 AM
nzl*

your wee baby to nurse and quilts on the wall to help you thru such a
difficult day, i'm glad our love and understanding helped you as well.
we're still here anytime, all the time.
warm snugglez,
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/album/91769946izXrSp

"AlenasMom" wrote...

Old December 13th 03, 03:55 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Glad you got through it. Glad we were with you. Bless you, Lina, I know
this is a very tough time. More hugs.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green
If it ain't broke, it ain't mine. Carolyn McCarty

ble.rogers.com...

Old December 13th 03, 02:10 PM
Queen of Squishies

Ahhh, that's nice. I'm glad to hear that what we wanted so badly, happened.
We were able to comfort and help you.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 13th 03, 09:01 PM
Mika

Jen I am so sorry for you and your family to have to go through this. My
hugs and prayers continue to be with. It's nice that you were able to find
some comfort in the quilts and stuff and know that this group was sending
their hugs, warmth and Angel wings to embrace you.

Mika

ble.rogers.com...

Old December 13th 03, 11:09 PM
Mel Rimmer

In article . rogers.com
, AlenasMom writes
Yesterday was Seth's funeral. But while we were at the church, I felt warm
hugs and Angel wings.
I had to leave the church part of the funeral to feed Alena, she was crying
and I didn't want to interrupt. I went to find somewhere to sit and was
told there was a couch at the back. I headed there and saw three big
quilts, two wall hangings and a lap quilt.
I thought of all of you and my other newsgroup friends and just started
bawling.
Thank you all for being here for me through all of this. You've really made
it a lot easier to bear.

It doesn't end with the funeral. We'll still be here as long as you need
us - we won't forget about you and your family. Christmas might be tough
for you all. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you all
particularly then.
--
Mel Rimmer
Old December 14th 03, 02:48 AM
nana2b

I am so glad you had comfort on such a trying day.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old December 16th 03, 04:23 AM
Coleen

Lina --

Continuing to send good thoughts and prayers for you and your family. So
glad that you were able to feel as though you were wrapped in our arms
during this difficult time.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

ble.rogers.com...

Tough, tough night roxan Beads 3 May 26th 04 12:59 PM
Well I knew it.... Harry Beads 9 January 8th 04 10:13 PM
Great Boro Day Yesterday! Karen_AZ Beads 6 October 4th 03 03:01 PM
I actually got to quilt yesterday! Jalynne Quilting 5 August 5th 03 07:50 AM