OT-stats; Now I understand- a giggle

Old August 10th 03, 01:40 PM
aces1

Default OT-stats; Now I understand- a giggle

Now I Understand!!!
For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough
sunshine, it is too hot outside, too many horses to take care of, too
much pressure from my job, earwax buildup, poor blood pressure or anything
else I could think of. But now I found out the real reason I'm tired
because I'm over worked.

Here's why:

The population of this country is 273 million. 140 million are retired. That
leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school, which
leaves 48 million to do the work.
Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19
million to do the work.
2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with Iraq. Which leaves 16.2
million to do the work.
Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for state and city
governments. And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.
At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000
to do the work.
Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work. You and me.
And there you are sitting on your butt, at your computer, reading jokes.

Nice, real nice.
Chris in Michigan

Old August 11th 03, 01:14 AM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

I sent that one to a guy that I'm trying to snare -- probably won't work
though. Probably if I stayed home more I might :-) :-)

I loved that one
Mim
"Butterfly" wrote in message
""And there you are sitting on your butt, at your computer,"" writing
them.....
Butterfly (couldn't resist ; )
""Snitched part""

aces1 wrote:
[...]

Google Groups Stats about RCB Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 27 December 7th 04 11:43 PM
OT immature giggle ~Candace~ Beads 11 September 2nd 04 09:37 PM
OT Lord of the Rings giggle Linda2 Beads 4 August 29th 04 09:16 AM
RCB Stats Margie Beads 5 May 31st 04 12:02 AM
OT - just a little addition (and giggle) about the fun kids add to life Barbara Otterson Beads 11 May 4th 04 07:48 AM