Off topic - stuff

Old July 19th 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Off topic - stuff

Just wanted to let everyone know that DS is recovering quickly with the help
of his Rx meds.

I have my purse project and a sketch pad for the crazy quilt design for the
long drive to get DD to camp. (I'm making DH drive).

See you all Tuesday - I don't know if I'll get to the computer on Monday,
it's all ready quite busy.
Cheryl

Old July 19th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mary

I'm glad to hear that other people do stitching in the car! My mother
always got a lot of mending, hemming, and buttons sewn on during car
trips, and I take knitting or something I don't need to pay close
attention do on long rides.
Old July 19th 09, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Just wanted to let everyone know that DS is recovering quickly with the
help
of his Rx meds.

I have my purse project and a sketch pad for the crazy quilt design for
the
long drive to get DD to camp. (I'm making DH drive).

See you all Tuesday - I don't know if I'll get to the computer on Monday,
it's all ready quite busy.
Cheryl

Have a great trip. Treat it as though it were a mini vacation.

Old July 20th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/19/09 9:56 AM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Just wanted to let everyone know that DS is recovering quickly with the
help
of his Rx meds.

I have my purse project and a sketch pad for the crazy quilt design for
the
long drive to get DD to camp. (I'm making DH drive).

See you all Tuesday - I don't know if I'll get to the computer on Monday,
it's all ready quite busy.
Cheryl

Have a great trip. Treat it as though it were a mini vacation.

Well, tonight, we got home, saw DS drive off to hockey practice, went out to
dinner, picked up his dinner and are now awaiting his return.

Cheryl

Old July 20th 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Lucille" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Just wanted to let everyone know that DS is recovering quickly with the
help
of his Rx meds.

I have my purse project and a sketch pad for the crazy quilt design for
the
long drive to get DD to camp. (I'm making DH drive).

See you all Tuesday - I don't know if I'll get to the computer on
Monday,
it's all ready quite busy.
Cheryl

Have a great trip. Treat it as though it were a mini vacation.

Well, tonight, we got home, saw DS drive off to hockey practice, went out
dinner, picked up his dinner and are now awaiting his return.

Cheryl

And life as you've known it is over and a new era begins. Whether we like
it or not, they do grow up.

What are you going to do with all that free time??? lol

Lucille

Old July 20th 09, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

"Lucille" wrote:

[...]

It was so funny, DH had been hoping to send less on DS's car and I had
volunteered to let DS drive mine 3-4 days a week to go to school, since as a
senior (OMG) he'd have a short day (having averaged enough credits to make
his load this year much lighter).

Then we just kind of fell into this car - 95K miles, were able to bargain it
down some and the rusty looking and cleaned up as soon as I took the test
drive. In cleaning out the paperwork in the glove box there were receipts
for the tires and brake - both less than a year ago.

House is quiet - DS is still asleep and DH is at work. At way away in VT, DD
is on the ice.

Cheryl