photos

Old August 24th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bonnie NJ

Default photos

Photos of Abby's quilt.
http://community.webshots.com/album/553326822KOxscT

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old August 24th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Thank you, Bonnie. I was anxious to see this happy production. What is
that wild and wonderful bright pink print? I'm guessing it's a girly camo.
My stash is yelling that it wants some. Polly

Old August 24th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bonnie NJ

Yes, the fabric is definitely girly pink camo and also blue camo. Her mom
picked it up at Wal-Mart and I don't think they have more. I went in to
purchase some for the backing and my store was sold out. Instead I got a
fleece for the back and Abby was thrilled. Her mom didn't want to spend too
much in case the project never got finished :-(.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old August 24th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Looks great! I love the pillow case and the flowers in the corner of the
quilt.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old August 24th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Wow! considering all the variables here, that's a super quilt. Well
done both of you. The corner flower idea is a really good one.
..
In message , Bonnie NJ
writes
Photos of Abby's quilt.
http://community.webshots.com/album/553326822KOxscT

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 24th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Bonnie NJ" wrote:

Photos of Abby's quilt.
http://community.webshots.com/album/553326822KOxscT

Beautiful, Bonnie! It's sure to please just about any little girl -- I
just love the flowers at the corners!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 25th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lotsoflavender

It looks really marvellous! Love the cornflower and the use of the cammie
fabric. My 5 grandkids are army brats [2 families] so that would appeal to
them.
What wonderful memories it has generated for the both of you!
Wendy in NSW

Old August 25th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

That is gorgeous, and fun, fun, fun!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 25th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

What a pretty quilt, Bonnie! Love the flowers on the corners, too.

--
Donna in NE La.

New photos Jere Williams Needlework 10 November 21st 06 12:57 AM
New photos dreamboat Quilting 5 August 20th 04 07:15 PM
Photos -- OT Sandy Foster Quilting 14 January 15th 04 09:22 PM
New photos Allaya Diep Yarn 1 July 24th 03 03:43 PM
New photos Janise Ross Yarn 0 July 23rd 03 01:06 PM