finished quilt

Old August 22nd 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Default finished quilt

The Scrappy September Mystery Quilt from 2006 -- one of Jessamy's mysteries.
Actually it has been finished for weeks. Just now got around to taking a
picture. It's the first photo in the "Finished Quilts" album. I think it's
60x60, or thereabouts. Wouldn't it look grand in gray and peach and white?
Like a flamingo? Sure wish it would get cool enough to enjoy wrapping up in
a quilt.

Thanks for the mystery, Jessamy!!

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old August 22nd 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

It's wonderful!

joan

Old August 22nd 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Kay!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 22nd 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

WooHoo, Kay!

- dlm. in central MA

Old August 22nd 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

MMMMM: tasty!

R/Sandy--now you've made me want pie: Thanks, Kay! ;-D

Old August 22nd 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

The Scrappy September Mystery Quilt from 2006 -- one of Jessamy's mysteries.
Actually it has been finished for weeks. Just now got around to taking a
picture. It's the first photo in the "Finished Quilts" album. I think it's
60x60, or thereabouts. Wouldn't it look grand in gray and peach and white?
Like a flamingo? Sure wish it would get cool enough to enjoy wrapping up in
a quilt.

Thanks for the mystery, Jessamy!!

It looks wonderful, Kay!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 25th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Thank y'all for the comments on my "pie" quilt I made from Jessamy's
pattern. Her pattern is at
http://www.geocities.com/jessamy_tho...ery_index.html

It was relatively easy. Just had to keep from getting two of the same
fabric next to each other. (I do have two of the same yellow adjacent, but
I betcha can't find it!! Most times I can't find it!)

I have a friend who has started making it in lemon and blueberries.
--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

Jody's Hug Quilt Update -- Quilt finished and being shipped Michelle in NJ Quilting 5 March 31st 05 01:51 AM
Pics of my first finished quilt and the nautical quilt top Teacher gal Quilting 27 August 21st 04 11:19 PM
DGD new quilt finished DQLTS Quilting 8 August 21st 04 05:05 PM
I've finished my first quilt :-) Patti Quilting 20 September 8th 03 11:08 PM