Show & tell...

Old May 17th 04, 10:12 PM
Helen Page

Default Show & tell...

Been keeping myself busy lately, and one of the things I did was take photos
of a load of the stuff I've made. Been on RCB long enough, thought it was
time I let you peek at what I've been up to! Some of the photos are a bit
blurry (will sharpen or redo them), some of the items are better than
others. One or two will be restrung. Some may be renamed. The colours are
pretty accurate on most of them. Photos not tweaked other than cropping and
gamma correction. The one I mentioned recently (teal/blue/green - Tina &
Margie?) is Teal Waterfall. I'm wearing Destiny right now. Most will
probably end up on my website (Hummingbird Crafts, hopefully to be launched
soon), either for sale or on the gallery page.

Having said all that, check out
http://www.celosia.co.uk/hummingbird/gallery - let me know what you think,
but please be gentle! (I know some of my earlier stuff's not great)

Old May 18th 04, 12:17 AM
Helen Page

Mj wrote:
I really like the "Blue-Green Leaves" woven piece, Helen. The
pattern is lovely!

Thanks! That's the pattern Johanna emailed me (thanks Johanna!) - I saw some
bracelets she'd made with the pattern and asked if she'd share it...

Old May 18th 04, 06:01 AM
Kalera Stratton

I especially love Copper/Purple, Peach Pearl, Spring Flowers, and Topaz Net!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 18th 04, 03:16 PM
Margie

On Mon, 17 May 2004 22:12:54 +0100, "Helen Page"
wrote:

The one I mentioned recently (teal/blue/green - Tina &
Margie?) is Teal Waterfall. I'm wearing Destiny right now. Most will
probably end up on my website (Hummingbird Crafts, hopefully to be launched
soon), either for sale or on the gallery page.

Teal Waterfall is very nice! Love the colors and the design. I also
like the loom bracelet and Lizard is appeals to the fun, whimsy part
of me. Well done, Helen.

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

[...]