OT Pagan Spam Ritual

Old May 18th 04, 05:35 PM
Kalera Stratton

I'm not sure he would *mind*... but the neighbors might. Our new back
yard doesn't have quite the privacy level I'm used to.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Diana Curtis wrote:
i would have thought the naked bonfire dances would be a selling point.
Diana

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message

Yeah, I introduced mine to the idea slooowly. Luckily, he seems to think
it's "neat", so it's all good. I try not to do any moonlit naked bonfire
dancing, though!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Debbie B wrote:

My now husband and I just stay away from any discussions. He will

listen

tolerantly while I talk a little about it. I try not to overwhelm him

or he

might get scared. LOL

Old May 18th 04, 09:57 PM
Arondelle

Kathy N-V wrote that Diana Curtis wrote:

i would have thought the naked bonfire dances would be a selling point.

In my town we need a permit to have a bonfire, which is sensible, since we
have teeny suburban lots. I'd pay to go to the meeting where the naked
bonfire dancing permit is discussed. Actually, that would be three permits -
"adult entertainment" for the naked part, an open fire permit and a "music
and dancing permit" for the dancing.

Depending on how many people you had dancing, you might need to rent a
uniformed police officer for the evening as well. He wouldn't be allowed to
dance, though.

Have you ever danced around a fire (bon- or otherwise) naked? I'll tell
ya -- get a flying ember in the wrong place... major ouch. Besides
which, most people don't really need to get naked: I, for one, look
much better clothed than not, unless you're really into the "Venus of
Willendorf" look.

Considering that my hometown has some flavor of Christian church every
half block, and no public adult entertainment to speak of, naked bonfire
dances are not held by the shy, overweight, Pagan crowd hereabouts.
However, there does seem to be an annual Gaudy Robe Contest every fall.
We invade Walmart on Halloween....

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net
Shop eBay with me: http://snipurl.com/3usr
Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at: http://www.arondelle.com
Read my Blog: http://www.angelfire.com/blog/arondelle/index.html

Old May 19th 04, 06:39 AM
Debbie B

Nope not at the weight I'm at now. LOL

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Debbie B wrote:
My now husband and I just stay away from any discussions. He will

listen
tolerantly while I talk a little about it. I try not to overwhelm him

or he
might get scared. LOL

---

Old May 19th 04, 06:40 AM
Debbie B

OMG

That's too funny.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
On Tue, 18 May 2004 9:51:47 -0400, Diana Curtis wrote
(in message ):

i would have thought the naked bonfire dances would be a selling point.

heh, heh, heh.

In my town we need a permit to have a bonfire, which is sensible, since we
have teeny suburban lots. I'd pay to go to the meeting where the naked
bonfire dancing permit is discussed. Actually, that would be three

permits -
"adult entertainment" for the naked part, an open fire permit and a "music
and dancing permit" for the dancing.

Depending on how many people you had dancing, you might need to rent a
uniformed police officer for the evening as well. He wouldn't be allowed

dance, though.

Kathy N-V

---

Calling all Hippie Crafters and Artists! (Not spam) KyndCulture Beads 23 May 14th 04 01:22 AM
Scary-looking but harmless spam Lee S. Billings Beads 0 January 30th 04 08:41 AM
Spam Cheri2Star Beads 0 January 30th 04 04:25 AM
The Links List -- NOT spam. Trust me. Dr. Sooz Beads 36 January 13th 04 05:29 PM
OT Brand new spam subject line-- EVIL! Dr. Sooz Beads 20 November 8th 03 01:23 AM