Ruths Hug Quilt...

Old October 17th 05, 09:20 PM
rusty

Default Ruths Hug Quilt...

Donna has good page on hug quilts, including the story and pictures of
ruth's hug at:

http://members.tripod.com/donnakwilt...cialquilts.htm

rusty (who still wonders what happened to Ruth's little furkid)

Old October 18th 05, 03:16 AM
Donna in Idaho

Rusty,

Ruth, and her brother David, lived together. So, after Ruth was gone,
Ruth's fur kid lived with David. David was the recipient of RQ1.

If you haven't read the newspaper story about Ruth's hug quilts, here's the
link . . .

http://www.idahopress.com/articles/1.../news12145.txt

They used to have a wonderful picture of the center dragon block, as well as
a picture of Ruth with her dog (can't remember his name) with the article,
but sometime in the past year or so they've taken the pictures down. I
asked permission to put the picture of the dragon on my website & they said
no, but that I could link to the article, and now the picture is gone. :-(

What made the newspaper story so special was that the lady who wrote the
article is a Dragonriders of Pern fan which you can tell from her article.

David found out that I was also a Dragonriders fan, so he gave me ALL of
Ruth's Anne McCaffrey books - 99% of them were hardback. The trunk of my
car was completely full of books. I've read them all several times and
consider the books one of the most wonderful gifts I've ever received.
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

oups.com...