Action figure clothes????

Old June 25th 05, 02:58 PM
Godson

Default Action figure clothes????

Hi im new to everything here, the newsgroup, sewing and sewing machines does
anyone know where I can get patterns and measurments for actionman size
clothes for my kids dolls. And is it hard iveonly made cushion covers so far
lol. thanks

--
lynn

Old June 27th 05, 04:37 PM
Dawn Alguard

Godson wrote:

Hi im new to everything here, the newsgroup, sewing and sewing machines does
anyone know where I can get patterns and measurments for actionman size
clothes for my kids dolls.

I don't know if all action figures are the same size, but if they look
like they could wear Ken clothes, some Barbie doll pattern envelopes
include Ken clothes.

Dawn
Old June 29th 05, 08:19 PM
Kate Dicey

Dawn Alguard wrote:

Godson wrote:

Hi im new to everything here, the newsgroup, sewing and sewing
machines does
anyone know where I can get patterns and measurments for actionman size
clothes for my kids dolls.

I don't know if all action figures are the same size, but if they look
like they could wear Ken clothes, some Barbie doll pattern envelopes
include Ken clothes.

Dawn

Burda's Ken size patterns DO NOT FIT Action Man - he's got too many
muscles! You have to size them up quite a bit...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old June 30th 05, 03:17 PM
Dawn Alguard

Kate Dicey wrote:

Burda's Ken size patterns DO NOT FIT Action Man - he's got too many
muscles! You have to size them up quite a bit...

Sorry, didn't realize Action Man was a specific person. I thought it
was a generic term. I guess I'm out of the toy loop these days.

Dawn

Old June 30th 05, 03:29 PM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

In article , Dawn Alguard of uttered

Sorry, didn't realize Action Man was a specific person. I thought it
was a generic term. I guess I'm out of the toy loop these days.

He's been around for at least 25 years.
--
AJH
no email address supplied
Old June 30th 05, 06:15 PM
Dawn Alguard

She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston Guild wrote:
In article , Dawn Alguard of uttered

Sorry, didn't realize Action Man was a specific person. I thought it
was a generic term. I guess I'm out of the toy loop these days.

He's been around for at least 25 years.

Then I apologize for posting at all. Apparently I have no excuse.

Dawn
Old June 30th 05, 10:24 PM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

In article , Dawn Alguard of uttered
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston Guild wrote:
In article , Dawn Alguard of uttered

Sorry, didn't realize Action Man was a specific person. I thought
it was a generic term. I guess I'm out of the toy loop these days.

He's been around for at least 25 years.

Then I apologize for posting at all. Apparently I have no excuse.

Dawn

You certainly haven't, if you're going to get snotty about a basic bit
of information. "These days"?
--
AJH
no email address supplied

Figure Four Bend O J Knots 1 April 5th 05 02:48 AM
OT - Story - Clothes that are whiter than white Kathy N-V Beads 3 January 9th 05 01:06 AM
I want to learn to make my own clothes (in Seattle) Jacqueline Passey Sewing 35 December 7th 04 04:02 PM
fs&fa FOR QUILT PIECING, Doll Clothes Piecing, Children Clothes Piecing – FINEST IRON AVAILABLE AT ANY PRICE! singer_fw_iron_lover Marketplace 1 August 9th 04 11:10 PM
Figure Four Bend Announcement O J Knots 0 May 23rd 04 04:17 AM