Happy Birthday Singing

Old May 28th 10, 11:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Happy Birthday Singing

Happy Birthday Karen

Need some one to start the chorus...I'm all pollen-y

Old May 28th 10, 12:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-05-28, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Happy Birthday Karen

Need some one to start the chorus...I'm all pollen-y

Hapy Birthday Karen! Sorry Cheryl I'm to pollen-y to start the chorus
too.
-Margaret in MA
--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
Old May 28th 10, 01:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

.. .
On 2010-05-28, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Happy Birthday Karen

Need some one to start the chorus...I'm all pollen-y

Hapy Birthday Karen! Sorry Cheryl I'm to pollen-y to start the chorus
too.
-Margaret in MA
--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
http://www.silverthorn.org/mstjohn

Same thing here. But for you Karen, even though I'm dripping away I will
say, Happy Birthday to you.

Lucille

Old May 28th 10, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On May 28, 6:56�am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Happy Birthday Karen

Need some one to start the chorus...I'm all pollen-y

Since the pollen seem not to be bothering me so
far.....fingers crossed.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Karen,
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday to you.
And many more.

Nancy
Old May 28th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 5/28/2010 11:13 AM, Ellice K. wrote:

We had huge thunderstorms last night, and everything is pretty drenched - so
the pollen is a bit down - for the moment. OTOH - it's yard work this
weekend - so we'll see.

Enjoy your day.

Ellice

Boy, howdee, did we EVER have T-storms! I love to lie down at night
after a hot, humid day with the windows open to feel the cold, fresh air
and watch the lightning (from a safe place, LOL!)

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old May 28th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 5/28/2010 6:56 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Happy Birthday Karen

Need some one to start the chorus...I'm all pollen-y

Happy birthday, Karen! I'm all warmed up and ready to sing. Shall we try
the key of D? Hmmmmmmmm....

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old May 28th 10, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 5/28/10 3:12 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

On 5/28/2010 11:13 AM, Ellice K. wrote:

We had huge thunderstorms last night, and everything is pretty drenched - so
the pollen is a bit down - for the moment. OTOH - it's yard work this
weekend - so we'll see.

Enjoy your day.

Ellice

Boy, howdee, did we EVER have T-storms! I love to lie down at night
after a hot, humid day with the windows open to feel the cold, fresh air
and watch the lightning (from a safe place, LOL!)

sue

Yup, you got what went up from us...per the radar look, I think. I always
loved the listening to the rain, but since a lightning strike at a tree in
front of our house, that went under the drive and right up the tree at my
floor to ceiling window - house in FLA when I was about 15 - well, I'm
really careful. That next summer, we had a flash storm in NC when I was
teaching riding, and my cohorts and I had taken cover in ...the hayloft
(least bad option) - lightning hit a huge tree on the edge of the riding
ring - just in front of the barn (maybe 100'). So, I'm a bit skittish.

In this house we have windows up high over the head of the bed, along the
width - flanked by normal long windows on either side. We haven't put up
the blinds on the high windows (yet) and during storms, snow, lightning,
it's great to lay on the bed and watch the event. Last night, so loud, and
frequent, that the dog was definitely in cuddle mode - and his dad was out
at a rink reffing men's upper beer league - woo hoo. This morning, minor
flood in the semi-finished fitness room - where there is a leak we think
between the foundation wall and floor - builder coming on Tuesday to check
it out. Fortunately I got to the puddle before any more carpet, pads, or
gear got ruined.

Ellice

Old May 29th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On May 28, 2:13*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:

Happy birthday, Karen! I'm all warmed up and ready to sing. Shall we try
the key of D? Hmmmmmmmm....

Sounds good to me! Hmmmmmmm

Aaanndd manyyyy mooooooore!

Hope your day was wonderful, Karen!

Joan
Old May 29th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn.Mary

Joan E. wrote:
On May 28, 2:13 pm, Susan Hartman wrote:

Happy birthday, Karen! I'm all warmed up and ready to sing. Shall we try
the key of D? Hmmmmmmmm....

Sounds good to me! Hmmmmmmm

Aaanndd manyyyy mooooooore!

Hope your day was wonderful, Karen!

Joan

In honor of your birthday, I hereby grant you a day off on Monday!!!

Hope you have fun.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

Happy Quickstep! Singing the Blues is Done Sally Swindells Quilting 20 April 22nd 08 09:35 PM
Happy Birthday to me Happy Dance Jenn Quilting 15 September 17th 05 05:28 PM
OT Happy Birthday Pat W! frood Quilting 13 January 30th 05 06:58 PM
happy birthday Stella Fenley Yarn 0 January 27th 05 06:00 PM
Happy Birthday Dawne Peterson Needlework 1 December 1st 04 04:53 PM