St. Alphonsus Liguori on 5-6-04

Old October 17th 05, 06:54 PM

Default St. Alphonsus Liguori on 5-6-04

Saint Alphonsus Liguori says, "I know I speak differently, but these
Points that I bring out at this time, are to encourage more thinking
regarding decisions to be made, associations with others, to be for the
good of the mentality and, of course, the Soul, but also, for the good
of the youngsters that look on and immediately imitate. This is seldom
even thought about, when people gather and speak and act, either
emotionally or physically, in front of those who are watching the older
ones in how they act and how they associate with others present."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MAY 6,2004 AT 12:53 P.M.

SAINT ALPHONSUS LIGUORI

"I am Saint Alphonsus Liguori.

It is Important, All that has thus far been delivered through this
Gift of The Father's Love for human life, because it is important that
every human being base their way of life, in a daily way, on the
Commandments that they know to be given to the world by The Heavenly
King.

So many times when Something is spoken and It is of Great
Importance to the Souls of not just those present, but those with whom
those present will associate because, in so many ways, it is common for
people of all ages to imitate what they see, or how they feel what
someone else has will give them the strength they need, the
understanding they need, or the knowledge that will give them more of a
foundation to understand that human life was Divinely Planned, not
planned through the human mentality, which so many individuals base
human life on.

The world has been blessed abundantly many times. Each era of time
is given another Important Fact to stabilize human emotions, or human
understanding regarding the Goal for which human life was created.
Without a Goal, there would be an emptiness and, of course, very much
lack of self-control, because a Goal gives all ages of human life a
substantial understanding of the basics in which they are capable of
using, the basics thus meaning their mental acceptance, or their
physical need, and many more other things that human life is associated
with.

I know I speak differently, but these Points that I bring out at
this time, are to encourage more thinking regarding decisions to be
made, associations with others, to be for the good of the mentality
and, of course, the Soul, but also, for the good of the youngsters that
look on and immediately imitate. This is seldom even thought about,
when people gather and speak and act, either emotionally or physically,
in front of those who are watching the older ones in how they act and
how they associate with others present.

Every human being has the opportunity to choose dignity over a
lack of dignity, truth over untruth, but also, to fully understand that
in the association with others that walk the human way, everything they
say is heard, and it should be concerned if the words were pure, yet
logical and decent.

I know I am speaking differently, but it is important sometimes to
think about things such as I have just said, because the memory of
every human being is a Gift of Divine Love, and the memory, so often,
can be the greatest key to protection of others, whether it be
physical, mental, or moral, but also, if spirituality is obviously the
subject matter.

I will close My Words. I could speak endlessly on this One Factor
of human life that is often cast aside, because of the humanism that is
accepted in any form it is expressed openly, or even in a manner of
just how one acts."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.