Stop

Old July 22nd 03, 05:39 AM
Pat Porter

"sunflower" wrote in message
AND I DIDN'T EITHER! Jeese people - if you are going to crap on people
fine - but make sure you know what you are talking about.

I NEVER WISHED ILL WILL ON ANYONE MRS PP Get it straight will ya?

And Victoria you are ridiculous. This is a newsgroup. You have no right

state "Majority Rules" I'll post any darn time I want to thanks

I guess someone crapped in your cornflakes again this morning. Tsk Tsk!

Sarah

Jeepers - she`s a clone of you-know-who - only nowhere near as polite. She
doesn`t appear to understand English mich better, either!

Pat P

Old July 22nd 03, 05:41 AM
Pat Porter

Default Stop

"sunflower" wrote in message
Um excuse me? There's a head duck and someone has that title?

SORRY!

Sarah
"madeupagin" wrote in message

"sunflower" wrote in message
QUACK QUACK Actually - considering my age ~ I am the adult, you

are
the
senior citizen (and there is nothing wrong with seniors

How on EARTH do you dare to quack? Do you even KNOW who the mother duck
is???

Christina would chew you up and spit out the inedible pieces, if she saw

you
taking a quack in vain. Shame!!!

Tere

Save your breath to cool your porridge Tere - she hasn`t been around long
enough to know about that!

Pat P ;-))