Revive a dead dinner bell!??

Old May 14th 05, 11:05 PM
Bubbles

"annemarie" wrote in message

Oh sorry, wrong assumption. Your english is very good. Annemarie and
Marianne etc are common names and in many language you are quite right.

Quite OK. All over the western world, the names Anne/Anna and Marie/Mary are
very, very common.

My niece is living in Canada at the moment and really enjoying it. She
has met a lovely man too which is making the place even more attractive.
)

Ahhh yessss - the Canadian men! Hehe! Depends where you find them, but some
are pretty alright - an many are pretty good looking :-D

I lived on Vancouver Island - best climate in all of Canada, I think!

I can see its getting time again when we all give a brief bio of
ourselves. Its interesting.

Yes - that's a great idea! You want to start? :-)

Marianne