AD: Klimt Inspired beads at Justbeads

Old July 14th 03, 06:38 PM
E J Ralph

Default AD: Klimt Inspired beads at Justbeads

Thanks Sarajane,

I do like to get my shinies shiny! Makes them a bugger to scan though
;-(

How are you anyway? Long time no speak! Hope the Celebrations book is
doing well - my copy did finally arrive from Amazon.co.uk and I love
it. I dont know if I told you, but when I was teaching those kids
classes earlier in the year, I did take your book to show the kids and
they fell in love with some of the projects. It was so funny, they
were all crowded around the book, clawing at it like crows at a
carcass, with shouts of "let me see, let me see"!!!

Emma x

On 14 Jul 2003 17:02:20 GMT, atspam (Sjpolyclay)
wrote:

Goodness, Emma! That's an amazing sanded finish--my fingers are tired just
looking!!! Nice work!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 15th 03, 03:18 PM
Sjpolyclay

. It was so funny, they
were all crowded around the book, clawing at it like crows at a
carcass, with shouts of "let me see, let me see"!!!

oo, I love it! Thanks for telling me!
The books are both doing slow but steady sales, I think--I've only seen one
report for the new one so far. I hear the Micheals' chain of stores has added
Krause books, I am hoping that means mine too! Right now I'm SLOWLY working on
the next one, and also trying to spend time actually making things out of PC
and restocking the "shelves"--time for new handbeads, and girlbeads, and some
new dolls....

Old July 15th 03, 04:26 PM
E J Ralph

Ooh wonderful!

I fried my brain doing just one book and mine is only 80 pages! How
you have the energy and the mental stamina to be approaching book #3
is beyond me, I take my hat off to you! But very pleased as a consumer
to know there are more SJ reads to look forward to!

I hope that the do get your book into Michaels. I don't know much
about that store, other than my visits to a couple of the stores when
I was in Canada, but I would think the crafters who visit will love
it. And they can skip up the aisle and buy all their supplies at the
same time.

Well, take care and as I said for the last two books - dont for get to
eat/ to sleep / your kids names etc ;-)

Emma x

Old July 16th 03, 05:00 PM
Sjpolyclay

Well, take care and as I said for the last two books - dont for get to
eat/ to sleep / your kids names etc ;-)

Sleep?? I think I remember sleep.......

Actually, I am taking your excellent advice, and taking longer on this new
book. Without a contract yet, I am therefore without a deadline!!! This makes
it MUCH easier to do the sleeping thing. (Of course, a contract and advance
makes it easier to do the EATING thing, but hey, can't have everything at once
or we'd get greedy, eh?)