Quilts Popeye Olive Oil Sweetpea

Old April 2nd 04, 06:21 AM
joan

Default Quilts Popeye Olive Oil Sweetpea

Quilts Popeye Olive Oil Sweetpea w Pens 9021548
Popeye, Olive Oil and Sweetpea Pens. They are new and marked 1992 KFS
Inc w Hearel Corp under that. FREE WITH THEM, I have made them in
Redwork embroidery, with hand quilting around them,on an off white
background material. Then added a border of red fabric with sail boats
and anchors in the design. A blue sashing is around the inside of each
pc. Edge sashing is double folded and hand sewn to the backing. These
are meant to be wall hangings and for a collector of these cartoon
people, these are one of a kind. I have put a lot of sore fingers and
a lot of loving into doing these. The size is 16 X 15" of each pc and
all three are being auctioned together,free with the pens. I have
shown a scanned picture of them and then one of the overall with a
camera, which of course doesn't pick up the true look.If you look at
My ME page here on ebay you will see a better close up of them. The
yellowing you see in the fabric is NOT there, it is the way the
scanner wanted to show them. #4077 Stop by and take a look, lots of
things to see,
Joan
http://www.bidville.com/myads.asp?id=justjoansetc

http://www.geocities.com/justjoansetc/