enter our show: roanoke va

Old May 12th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
kratersge

Default enter our show: roanoke va

The Starquilters annual quilt show will be July 20-22 this year.

We'd love to have your work hanging in it. Anyone can enter. Our web
site has the entry forms on it..
http://members.cox.net/starquilters/

susan kraterfield
see my quilts: members.cox.net/kratersge

Old May 12th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Maybe some day my quilting/binding will come close to my piecing and then I
will enter a competition.

--
Mary
"kratersge" wrote in message
oups.com...
: The Starquilters annual quilt show will be July 20-22 this year.
:

Old May 14th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On 11 May 2007 19:56:28 -0700, kratersge wrote:

The Starquilters annual quilt show will be July 20-22 this year.

We'd love to have your work hanging in it. Anyone can enter. Our web
site has the entry forms on it..
http://members.cox.net/starquilters/

susan kraterfield

Hey, everybody! If your quilt is in the show I get to see it first
hand and can tell everyone here how pictures just don't do it justice.
Sorry, Susan, but I don't have a quilt that can be entered yet. DH's
space quilt is partially done, and so is a baby quilt, but they won't
be ready in time. On my list for next year is something good for the
show.

Debra in VA, who will be there with bells on. Anyone want to meet up?
Debra in VA
See my quilts at