I'm off...

Old July 13th 03, 05:02 PM
Sandy Foster

Default I'm off...

I'm leaving in a matter of minutes for a few days at Quilt Camp in the
Pines, in deliciously cooler Flagstaff! It's my annual trip there, and
I'll come home after overloading on quilty classes and "stuff". g
Don't have *too* much fun without me, and rest assured that my two QIs
and DH will be guarding my rather insignificant stash!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster
Old July 13th 03, 05:43 PM
Kate Dicey

Sandy Foster wrote:

I'm leaving in a matter of minutes for a few days at Quilt Camp in the
Pines, in deliciously cooler Flagstaff! It's my annual trip there, and
I'll come home after overloading on quilty classes and "stuff". g
Don't have *too* much fun without me, and rest assured that my two QIs
and DH will be guarding my rather insignificant stash!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster

Safe journey!

Have fun!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old July 13th 03, 08:51 PM
shhdesigns

Oh, Sandy
Have a wonderful time. Flagstaff is so pretty. I like the two quilt shops
there also. Can't think of their names. Give us a full report on your
return.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

Old July 14th 03, 12:31 AM
Sk8eraunt

I'm leaving in a matter of minutes for a few days at Quilt Camp in the Pines,
in deliciously cooler Flagstaff!

What Quilt Camp is this? Instead of sweating it out here in Phoenix, I would
have loved to go to Flagstaff! Is the camp for experienced quilters or can a
beginner attend? I'd love to have info so I can arrange to go next year.

kaila

Old July 14th 03, 03:52 AM
Carl Ryan

kaila,
Here's the website address full of info. Sandy can probably fill you in on
hotel arrangements, etc.
http://www.quiltcamp.com/

Carl Ryan in Las Vegas

Old July 14th 03, 03:56 AM
Carl Ryan

Ha! I happen to know that Sandy's QI's can be bribed with doggie treats and
I'm pretty sure it would only take a can of beer to get past her DH and
check out her stash. Mmmm, seems to me I remember her buying some fabric
that I really liked when we met up at the LQS . . . now, where did I put my
car keys.

Carl (in Las Vegas) quilt creations at:
http://www.ipns.com/ryan/index.html

Old July 14th 03, 04:44 AM
Sk8eraunt

Here's the website address full of info. Sandy can probably fill you in on
hotel arrangements, etc.
http://www.quiltcamp.com/

Thank you for the link. It looks like I may not have to wait until next summer
for the next quilt camp. There's going to be one in January!

Thanks again,
kaila
Old July 15th 03, 01:32 PM
AliceW

Pat, it doesn't sound like a good opportunity for a stash raid either - the
DH is guarding it in addition to the QI. Shoot.

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Well shoot! Sandy is too slick for me! I can't complain that she
is off at a quilty week ... heck I wish the same for all of us.
BUT I do have 'issues' with the way she waited until the last
minute to announce this. She gave me no time to send her my wish
list. Now she won't know what to buy and send to me. Humph!!

PAT in VA/USA