Sewing machine feet for trade, Singer and others.

Old March 21st 04, 05:52 PM
Dr. Landerstein

Default Sewing machine feet for trade, Singer and others.

Greetings everyone,

I am currently in the process of getting all the feet I am missing for my
current sewing machine, a slant

needle Singer model 4622a. I already got part of them by buying some
packages of feet via Ebay and other places, but this has

resulted in an accumulation of unneeded parts. Since I am missing a few
accessories for my current sewing

machine, I am posting those surplus feet and accessories I have in the hope
that one, or many trades could be

done.

I am interested in TRADING only, save for one exception listed below. For
people who would be wary of doing

business with me, the only information I can provide at this time is my Ebay
moniker: toyboy1965. People can

look it up, and see for themselves if I am trustworthy or not.

Finally, I can provide photos of the items if you need it. If you're
looking for something specific in the

photo of an item, please tell me, so I can snap the right picture.

Most of the items are in excellent condition. Some feet are less shiny than
others, but that is due to the

metal they were madeof. There's no rust on any of them.

Finally, I will be glad to answer any inquiries at the following email
address:

List of articles for trade
--------------------------

Specifically for Singer Touch and Sew sewing machines

The following will fit any Touch and Sew sewing machine from #700 onwards.

1) Vertical spool holder. Plastic.
2) Chainstitch needle plate.
3) Straight stitch needle plate.
4) Elevated needle plate, for sewing buttons, embroidery, etc.
5) 2 replacement threading hooks for the built-in needle threader for Touch
and Sew sewing machines, with

instructions on how to replace the hooks.
6) 3 Touch and Sew bobbins

The following will fit any Singer sewing machine.

1) 2 Quilting guides, to be attached to a foot. Adjustable.
2) Greist seam guide, to be screwed on the sewing machine.
3) Extra thumb screw, beige in color, can be used for attaching feet or
guides.

The following will fit any Singer vertical needle sewing machine. Or any
low shank sewing machine.

1) Ruffler. No brand name, but more adjustable than Singer's.
2) Greist narrow hemmer.
3) Another narrow hemmer, in a plastic protective case, no name.
4) Two button feet, no name, newer style like a fork with plastic-covered
tines.
5) 3 zipper feet, no name, adjustable, but larger sole than Singer's.
6) Gathering foot, no name.
7) Straight stitch foot, no name.
8) Another narrow hemmer, no name.
9) 2 embroidery feet, no name. They offer a large field of vision under the
needle. One of them would be

perfect for Singer sewing machines with a large zigzag. They remind me a
lot of the Singer cording foot, only

less cluttered overall.
10) Binder. No name. Adjustable with a screw.
11) A multi-purpose foot by Greist. It consists in a main module, which
attaches the way any other foot

would. But you can add different attachments to it. Almost like modern
snap-on feet, but an older concept.

The two feet supplied are a hemmer and a binder. This item may be
incomplete, as there might have been other

attachments for it, but this is all I have.

The following is a mystery part. Cannot describe it, but it is marked
Singer 163455. It appears complete,

but could be part of a larger assembly of undetermined origin.

Everything mentioned is in excellent condition, except for the mystery part,
which I cannot guarantee.

Terms of the trade. As I said earlier, I am interested only in TRADES.
Most of those parts were accumulated

from purchases I have made on Ebay in order to get many feet for my own
sewing machines in the past. My goal

is to acquire the few missing feet I need to complete my current machine.

Here's what I am looking for. As a reminder, these MUST fit a Singer
slant-needle sewing machine, as this is

what I have now.

Zipper foot (the older metal type, with narrow sole)
Cording foot, which would be a suitable replacement for the embroidery foot
I used
A 1/4 inch straight stitch foot, if such a thing exists in a non snap-on
style, except if the snap-on foot is

metal.

For the following item, I am willing to do any combination, such as outright
buying, trade and buy, or one big

trade.

Singer buttonholer. It must be either the professional buttonholer of 1973
or the former version that was

sold for the Touch and Sew sewing machines in 1967. No box is fine, but
must have the instruction manual, as

well as the 20 cams that came with it. No needle plate is fine also, since
I would not need it.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the ad, and I am looking forward to
do business with interested

people.

Dr. Landerstein