Happy happy happy!

Old August 30th 03, 11:45 AM
ally

Default Happy happy happy!

My first ever lot of lampworked beads arrived in the post this morning.
I was the lucky buyer of 2 of Kandices sets that she posted on her site
before she went away. I got the Lime heart and the Royal Blossom sets.

Well they are even lovelier in reality than they were in the photos, and
something I hadnt considered - they feel great! All the little flowers
and squigglies just feel wonderful.

I am a happy bunny!
:-)
--
ally
Old August 30th 03, 12:15 PM
Shirley Shone

Doing the Bunny Hop with you.
Shirley

In article , ally
writes

Old August 30th 03, 01:01 PM
laura

Oh, cool! I am trying to work my way up to one of Kandice's sets; right now
I still have to hunt around for the ones I can afford but with any luck I
will be able to buy some of her beads soon. She does such wonderful work!

Laura

Old August 30th 03, 02:34 PM
Carol in SLC

My first ever lot of lampworked beads arrived in the post this morning.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, Alia. Your life has just been irrevocably changed forever!!!

Carol in SLC
New jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg
Old August 30th 03, 04:03 PM
Diana Curtis

I never considered that lampworked beads might feel good too... isnt that
the oddest thing? They do! They start out cool and then warm in your hand.
The textural bits feel good.. and on top of that they are beautiful to look
at.
Congratulations on getting some Kandice beads!!!!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old August 31st 03, 01:18 AM
Kandice Seeber

Glad you like them Ally!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 3rd 03, 12:19 AM
KDK

Ahh - you are now hooked!!! I was also a little surprised at how great the
beads feel. My first one was an etched bead form Tink and it feels
wonderful. It may never make it into a jewelry piece be cause I like to
hold it!

Kathy K

Happy Baby! Beadbimbo Beads 1 August 29th 03 07:50 PM
HAPPY BALLS / EURO BEADS / FIREBALLS / FIBER OPTIC BEADS Karen_AZ Beads 14 July 11th 03 06:44 PM
My Kids (long and not at all happy) Regina Beads 1 July 10th 03 08:32 PM