Strating a new embroidery

Old August 29th 03, 05:35 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Strating a new embroidery

I am starting a new Embroidery, i have my ideas written down in my
workbook, i have made some samplers , drawn many sketches, collected
most of my materials, and as i do the last years even assigned one of
the cloth bags , to be it`s `house` or container while in work. Is it
going to come out the way i intended it/hoped for.? Will i finnish it
without feeling it is dragging my time and energy? Will the futute
people looking at it , get my story, my feelings ? or will it open
their own feelings? who knows ,,, it is a bright [ hot] new day and i
am eager to make the First Stiches ,,,, needle is threaded,,,, there i
go ,,,,, may the work be done as hoped for,
mirjam
Old August 29th 03, 10:30 PM
Xstchsnoopy

I am starting a new Embroidery, i have my ideas written down in my
workbook, i have made some samplers , drawn many sketches

how's your project coming along. i believe someone will find it someday and
enjoy it!
Old August 30th 03, 05:19 AM
Beinchat

Wow, you're really very oraganized the way you plan out your projects Mirjam.
How do you feel that people interpret art works? Do you think they see it
as it applies to their own experiances in life or/as well as the emotions you
are trying to convey? When I see art, I usually think of what the artist is
trying to say or the story they are trying to tell but somehow it brings back
memories of something that I saw or something that happened to me.
Marie C.

Embroidery software futa Machine Knit 0 February 6th 05 06:13 AM
Embroidery software ola Marketplace 0 January 26th 05 12:27 PM
Embroidery History Ramblings Linn Skinner Needlework 0 August 16th 03 06:42 PM
Books about Stitches - longish list Dianne Lewandowski Needlework 20 August 8th 03 07:27 AM
CHINESE EMBROIDERY HISTORY & MORE Zoe Marketplace 0 August 7th 03 06:46 AM