progress on my craft space.

Old September 11th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default progress on my craft space.

Well, it's all painted, carpet is gone, furniture is in....and now to
fill it. That shouldn't be hard! I'll be merging a couple of stash areas
to have one-stop project base. I've started going through charts and old
mags, labeling and categorizing. I'll have a list soon (probably next
week) of the things I don't want, and let y'all have first stab at 'em.

The fabric stash is another matter. Trying to figure out how to organize
that....by fabric type (flannels, cottons, corduroy), or length
available (i.e., enough for shirt, skirt, dress, etc.), or project
priority (I have a plan for this, rest is "general stash")?

It will be fun to have my own, organized playroom.

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old September 11th 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

On Sep 11, 1:26*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
Well, it's all painted, carpet is gone, furniture is in....and now to
fill it. That shouldn't be hard! I'll be merging a couple of stash areas
to have one-stop project base. I've started going through charts and old
mags, labeling and categorizing. I'll have a list soon (probably next
week) of the things I don't want, and let y'all have first stab at 'em.

The fabric stash is another matter. Trying to figure out how to organize
that....by fabric type (flannels, cottons, corduroy), or length
available (i.e., enough for shirt, skirt, dress, etc.), or project
priority (I have a plan for this, rest is "general stash")?

It will be fun to have my own, organized playroom.

sue

--
Susan Hartman

Oooh. Jealousy rearing its ugly head here south of you!

I'm thinking of how good this is going to feel when you can sit down
in your room and dream and play and have fun.

Donna in Virginia

A gift of space for you Polly Esther[_2_] Quilting 5 December 3rd 07 08:30 PM
Sharing Space glassman Glass 5 November 1st 07 01:26 PM
AD-Craft Gallery space [email protected] Needlework 0 November 20th 05 11:33 PM
AD-Craft Gallery space [email protected] Beads 0 November 20th 05 11:30 PM
Craft Gallery space [email protected] Marketplace 0 November 20th 05 11:25 PM