Bernat So Soft yarn

Old September 24th 04, 08:49 PM
Laura J

Default Bernat So Soft yarn

Has anyone seen this yarn at any stores recently? I bought some off the web
and think I may run out of the color I am working with before I'm done with
this sweater (yikes!). I went to their website to see if I could find what
stores it was available at but it is not listed so I'm wondering if they
even make it anymore.

I have found it at several online stores so that is always a possibility--it
just means I'll have to buy more yarn to justify the shipping. Darn!

Hope you all have nice fall (or spring!) weekends! We'll be planting the
fall bulbs which I've never done before so it should be a interesting!

LauraJ

Old September 24th 04, 09:44 PM
Tante Jan

I don't know if it is any stores but you might want to check out the
Herrschners Web site. They currently have it on sale for $1.97 (49%
savings) per skein. ~Jan

Old September 25th 04, 12:06 PM
Michaela

Hi Laura!

If you give me the colour and lot #, I can check our LYS.

Michaela

--
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

Old September 26th 04, 02:54 PM
Laura J

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your suggestions! I couldn't find it in any of the stores around
here and I needed it kind of quickly (baby shower next week) so I ended up
unraveling something else that I had made in the yarn so I would have enough
for the sweater. Thank you, Michaela, for your offer. That is so sweet of
you!

Hope you are all having a pleasant weekend. We had tickets to last night's
Red Sox game which was lots of fun (sorry, Nora

LauraJ

Old September 26th 04, 08:07 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Laura,

Oh, that was some game last night. I watched the whole thing, but haven't
turned on the TV yet today to see who won. Maybe I don't want to know, LOL.

Hugs,

Nora

Need name of yarn Linda Yarn 8 April 8th 04 06:05 PM
Using Homespun question Denise Yarn 8 January 8th 04 04:09 PM
My yarn addiction Elsa Yarn 24 December 17th 03 05:30 AM
FA Lots of Vintage Yarn! Noru, Pingouin, Lopi, More! DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 03:19 AM
New Yarn - Bernat Lu Lu Make Up Yarn 6 July 29th 03 09:16 AM