The directory

Old July 15th 03, 07:11 PM
Diana Curtis

Thats to bad you didnt find out in time, Mardi. Dont feel to badly tho, its
not life and death. You can still give and get squishies without being in
the directory. As Sandi says, shes not in it and she does just fine! Im in
it.. but if someone asks for my address I give it too.. purples and greens
please. :-)
Next time will be in 6 months.. if you dont see a post about it feel free to
ask the ng about it.
Diana
ps. if you privately email me at mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot net with
your snaily Id be happy to make sure it gets used right. :-)

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"M. Wetmore" wrote in message
My problem is that I never read the posts on the group announcing the
new Directory. I miss an awful lot of posts and I am not sure why. I
rarely see the first post to a thread. The first post about the
directory I saw was the one I responded to with the question about if
I needed to sign up again.

Mardi

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:49:14 GMT, " Ellison"
wrote:

Howdy!
Not to worry, Mardi. Many of us are not in the directory
and we are just as "real" as anyone who signed up w/ LN. G
We have survived.
I read LN's notes, btw, and she has my address. ;-D
Ragmop/Sandy

"M. Wetmore" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:00:12 GMT, "LN \(remove NOSPAM\)"
wrote:

Don't you read my posts? Sob! I'm being ignored!!! If you didn't tell

me
you
wanted to stay in, you aren't in. I can't leave people in just cuz

they
don't respond or we'd have 600 people in there with only 1/2 active in

RCTQ.

Sorry guys, but if you just read the posts as I wrote them, you'd have
known.

Well, since this was my first experience with the directory, I just
assumed if you didn't ask to be taken out you would stay in. Oh well,
you live and learn.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

Old July 15th 03, 07:23 PM
TerriLee in WA

I get around that surprize issue by asking our illustrious Queen of
Squishies. I assume she checks with the recipent, and then emails me
back with the requested post address. Not a total surprize, but the
"who" probably is.

"M. Wetmore" wrote:

I'm not particularly bothered by it. I must admit that I did enjoy
having the addresses of people I wanted to squish with my hand dyed
fabric. That made the squishie a surprise. If you ask someone for
their address, it's no longer a surprise.

Mardi

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:11:42 -0700, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

Thats to bad you didnt find out in time, Mardi. Dont feel to badly tho, its
not life and death. You can still give and get squishies without being in
the directory. As Sandi says, shes not in it and she does just fine! Im in
it.. but if someone asks for my address I give it too.. purples and greens
please. :-)
Next time will be in 6 months.. if you dont see a post about it feel free to
ask the ng about it.
Diana
ps. if you privately email me at mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot net with
your snaily Id be happy to make sure it gets used right. :-)

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
.. .

wrote:

Howdy!
Not to worry, Mardi. Many of us are not in the directory
and we are just as "real" as anyone who signed up w/ LN. G
We have survived.
I read LN's notes, btw, and she has my address. ;-D
Ragmop/Sandy

.. .
wrote:

Don't you read my posts? Sob! I'm being ignored!!! If you didn't tell

me
you
wanted to stay in, you aren't in. I can't leave people in just cuz

they
don't respond or we'd have 600 people in there with only 1/2 active in
RCTQ.

Sorry guys, but if you just read the posts as I wrote them, you'd have
known.

Well, since this was my first experience with the directory, I just
assumed if you didn't ask to be taken out you would stay in. Oh well,
you live and learn.

--
TerriLee Bishop
(opinions are wholly owned by the author and don't represent anything)
Old July 15th 03, 08:22 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Yup, it sure does... I ask for their addy, wait a couple of months, and *I*
have completely forgotten about it! ROFLOL

--
"Jalynne" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Sure it is....the trick is, ask for their addy....then wait for a couple

months, and
they'll forget about it, then send em a squishie. Works every time!

-----
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps
remove the obvious to reply

Old July 15th 03, 11:03 PM
Jalynne

That too...lol. However, I've recently gotten into the habit of putting those addies
in my Outlook contacts, which i periodically check and clean out....i also attach a
note to the contact, stating why i have it there, so while i'm cleaning out, i can
remember to send a squishy.

--
Jalynne
or look at my layouts at

. ..

Old July 15th 03, 11:42 PM
Diana Curtis

Oh, that means that you have the old directory... good! Not everyone moves
or changes addresses in that 6 months and post offices will forward things
in that time.. .so.. go for it! You have my old addy tho. Youll still need
to email me for the new one. LOL
Diana

--

wrote:

Thats to bad you didnt find out in time, Mardi. Dont feel to badly tho,

its
not life and death. You can still give and get squishies without being in
the directory. As Sandi says, shes not in it and she does just fine! Im

in
it.. but if someone asks for my address I give it too.. purples and

greens
please. :-)
Next time will be in 6 months.. if you dont see a post about it feel free

ask the ng about it.
Diana
ps. if you privately email me at mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot net

with
your snaily Id be happy to make sure it gets used right. :-)

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
.. .

wrote:

Howdy!
Not to worry, Mardi. Many of us are not in the directory
and we are just as "real" as anyone who signed up w/ LN. G
We have survived.
I read LN's notes, btw, and she has my address. ;-D
Ragmop/Sandy

.. .

Old July 16th 03, 01:21 AM
AliceW

Fell for it again........

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

"nzl*" wrote in message
breastmilk is also great for nappy rashes just the right PH factor.
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....

| Diana Curtis wrote:
| Its a lovely benefit to breastfeeding for sure! Oh, and breastfed

babies
| breath smells like warm sweet milk, its wonderful. And one more....
| breastmilk spit up doesnt stain clothing!
| Diana

"melinda" wrote...
| ...and you don't have to worry about sterilising bottles, etc you just
| have to put up with a bit of discomfort while supply and demand sort
| themselves out...
| --
| Melinda
| http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

---

Old July 16th 03, 01:59 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Better than that, I did a summer swap a couple of years ago;
most of the addies are still good, and all in my memory bank. g
I have your addy, don't I, Alice?
Or not--- send me a private e-mail, please.

Diana, I saw your "beg" up there in another post; pretty good,
needs a little work. G
And Mardi, you can have my addy anytime, from anyone;
I love hand-dyeds. ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy--Queen of Beggars, proud of my students

"AliceW" wrote in message
om...
Ragmop, you could start a "Not in the Directory" Directory!

Sorry, it's been a loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng day!

AliceW somewhere in NJ, ducking and running!

Old July 16th 03, 02:07 AM
AliceW

.....or you could call it the "boob book"! Nothing against breastfeeding -
BTDT - twice! Good for the babes, good for the moms. Thanks for revising
the subject though!

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing
and sharing it."
Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
We are enlightening you Alice!
Breastmilk, its not just for breakfast anymore.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"AliceW" wrote in message
Fell for it again........

--

"nzl*" wrote in message
breastmilk is also great for nappy rashes just the right PH factor.
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"
i'll be there!!! will you???

| Diana Curtis wrote:
| Its a lovely benefit to breastfeeding for sure! Oh, and breastfed

babies
| breath smells like warm sweet milk, its wonderful. And one

more....
| breastmilk spit up doesnt stain clothing!
| Diana

"melinda" wrote...
| ...and you don't have to worry about sterilising bottles, etc you

just
| have to put up with a bit of discomfort while supply and demand sort
| themselves out...
| --
| Melinda
| http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

---

Old July 16th 03, 02:18 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Well, most addies haven't changed. You can ask me if they've changed before
you mail anything and I'll let you know if they are the same.

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)
(remove NOSPAM)

wrote:

Thats to bad you didnt find out in time, Mardi. Dont feel to badly tho,

its
not life and death. You can still give and get squishies without being in
the directory. As Sandi says, shes not in it and she does just fine! Im

in
it.. but if someone asks for my address I give it too.. purples and

greens
please. :-)
Next time will be in 6 months.. if you dont see a post about it feel free

ask the ng about it.
Diana
ps. if you privately email me at mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot net

with
your snaily Id be happy to make sure it gets used right. :-)

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
.. .

wrote:

Howdy!
Not to worry, Mardi. Many of us are not in the directory
and we are just as "real" as anyone who signed up w/ LN. G
We have survived.
I read LN's notes, btw, and she has my address. ;-D
Ragmop/Sandy

.. .

Old July 16th 03, 02:18 AM
nzl*

i'm presuming u mean the subject not being changed?
cuz it really is good for nappy rash ya know.
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"
i'll be there!!! will you???

"AliceW" wrote ...
| Fell for it again........
|
| --
| Alice in NJ
| RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"
| www.ourcyberfamily.us
| "Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing
| and sharing it."
| Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)
|

| "nzl*" wrote in message
| breastmilk is also great for nappy rashes just the right PH factor.
| jeanne*
| --
| RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
| A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
| but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
| "Damn...that was fun!"
| i'll be there!!! will you???
|
| | Diana Curtis wrote:
| | Its a lovely benefit to breastfeeding for sure! Oh, and breastfed
| babies
| | breath smells like warm sweet milk, its wonderful. And one more....
| | breastmilk spit up doesnt stain clothing!
| | Diana
|

| "melinda" wrote...
| | ...and you don't have to worry about sterilising bottles, etc you just
| | have to put up with a bit of discomfort while supply and demand sort
| | themselves out...
| | --
| | Melinda
| | http://cust.idl.com.au/athol