RCTQ "Amnesty" thread

Old July 13th 03, 12:44 AM
Polly Esther

I don't wash anything. Well, I do wash my hands if I've been eating
Cheeto's. This may be living dangerously but at my age I don't get to do
that much. Polly

KCK wrote in message
Well, I suppose I had this coming. ;-) StuartDog is the most
inefficient wake up service I've ever known, as his snuggling up
inspires way too many hits of the snooze button.

Trying out my new system of just reading and replying whatever comes up
at the top of the list when I hit "refresh."

--

KCK ( in Texas)
Take out the DOG before sending email

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Whooooohoooo!! Kevin's place in '04 !!!!
Doggie wake up service available.
:-)
Diana

Old July 13th 03, 01:34 AM
Diana Curtis

Whooooohoooo!! Kevin's place in '04 !!!!
Doggie wake up service available.
:-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Kevin:

Glad you are here again. While you were gone (snipped) Same old,
same old.

The EXCITING news ..... we ALL decided to attend Houston Quilt
Show 2003 AND 2004, but cannot afford the hotel fees ... so we
are all staying at your place!!

PAT in VA/USA

Old July 13th 03, 03:26 AM
Diana Curtis

Couldnt we just not serve Polly any Cheetos? Or.. maybe we need to serve her
lots of Cheetos???
Surely we dont have to banish her to the hotel?? What if they dont have any
doggies there??
Diana

Old July 13th 03, 03:57 AM
Polly Esther

Oh, what a hoot. I was in a real hurry. I have a mountain of beautiful
blocks that I'm putting together and was eager to get back to it. Anyhow, I
was answering Barb's question about whether to wash a quilt before she puts
the binding on it. When I came back on break from too much stitching, I
couldn't find my answer. That is so funny. Sure glad I wasn't piloting a
747 or something. Polly

Old July 13th 03, 09:00 AM
Kate Dicey

Diana Curtis wrote:

Couldnt we just not serve Polly any Cheetos? Or.. maybe we need to serve her
lots of Cheetos???
Surely we dont have to banish her to the hotel?? What if they dont have any
doggies there??
Diana

If the worst comes to the worst, you can always shove her out in the
yard and hose her down...

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old July 13th 03, 11:41 AM
Polly Esther

I was talking about whether Barb should wash her binding before or after the
quilting is done. Just happened to put the response down at KCK's amnesty
thread instead of up there at her quilting project. Oh, well. Nevermind.
I'll bring the Cheetos and the babywipes to Houston. Polly

Old July 13th 03, 03:40 PM
Kate Dicey

Kate Dicey wrote in message
Diana Curtis wrote:

Couldnt we just not serve Polly any Cheetos? Or.. maybe we need to serve

her
lots of Cheetos???
Surely we dont have to banish her to the hotel?? What if they dont have

any
doggies there??
Diana

If the worst comes to the worst, you can always shove her out in the
yard and hose her down...

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Yeah... But look what fun we had with the error! ;P
Old July 13th 03, 03:43 PM
Sarah Curry

Wasn't there something about KCK's also reserving (and paying for) plane
reservations? Where IS Mr. 007 (Licence to Thrill) when we need him?

Anybody heard from John, lately, BTW?

Grins,
Sairey

Butterfly wrote:

Make mine a 2 single beds--bottom floor with LOTS of 'storage stuff' for
our 'stash investment' please.
Butterfly (no need for a fridge--won't be having chocolate in our room)

Judy Grevenites wrote:

While you were gone it was decided that you were to host the next
gathering at quilt show Houston, 2003. That includes the reserving of
an entire hotel, exclusive seating rights in the best restaurants, and
providing entertainment.----I'd like to thank you, in advance for the
good time we are going to have. RedQueen, evil grin carefully tucked
out of sight.

Old July 14th 03, 11:16 PM
Dragonfly

He was going to pick up my show admission, too, wasn't he? After all,
otherwise I'd just have to fly in over the turnstiles to get in. No
pockets to hold money and such in my dragonfly suit.

Dragonfly