Help! My Husqvarna Viking 21E

Old May 15th 12, 07:53 AM
Astrid Tran Astrid Tran is offline
Junior Member

Default Help! My Husqvarna Viking 21E

Hi everybody!

I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid
Old May 15th 12, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Juno[_2_]

On 5/15/2012 2:53 AM, Astrid Tran wrote:
Hi everybody!
varv
I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my
Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid

Email Husqvarva Viking from their web site. They may email you oneback.
They did for me.
Juno
Old May 15th 12, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design[_3_]

http://www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine...ion_Manual.htm

Old May 16th 12, 01:52 AM
Astrid Tran Astrid Tran is offline
Junior Member

Hi everybody!

I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my
Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid

Email Husqvarva Viking from their web site. They may email you oneback.
They did for me.
Juno[/quote]

Thank-you very much, I'll do that.
Astrid
Old May 17th 12, 09:12 PM
Astrid Tran Astrid Tran is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrid Tran View Post
Hi everybody!

I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my
Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid

Email Husqvarva Viking from their web site. They may email you oneback.
They did for me.
Juno
Thank-you very much, I'll do that.
Astrid[/quote]

Dear Juno,
Thank you very much for your advice.I now have the manual.
Astrid

Old February 17th 13, 07:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Hi. I am looking for a double needle for my Viking 21 E...I have the original manual if anyone needs a copy.
Old May 29th 13, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

On Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:23:56 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi. I am looking for a double needle for my Viking 21 E...I have the original manual if anyone needs a copy.

I need a manual for Viking 21 E, you generously offered.
Old March 4th 17, 01:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

On Monday, May 14, 2012 at 11:53:13 PM UTC-7, Astrid Tran wrote:
Hi everybody!

I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my
Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid

--
Astrid Tran

Hi, I just download the original manual copy from the site of Jessica, you must follow the link is at there to be directed. Nice copy for free.