AD (sorta, LOL) - Lampwork, etc. heads up

Old August 29th 03, 05:44 PM
Carol in SLC

Default AD (sorta, LOL) - Lampwork, etc. heads up

Unfortunately for me, I haven't sold as many rosaries prior to school starting
as I had hoped. I've decided to auction off some of my vast collection of
lampwork and beads over the next few weeks and since I will be putting up the
first batch this weekend, I thought I'd give you all a heads up. When I buy a
focal piece, I usually go through my stash and pick out everything to go with
it, put it all in a baggie and set it aside, so the hardest part has already
been done - these just need to be strung! Most focals have already been
wirewrapped. Here's a little peek at a couple of things that will be coming up
to whet your appetite!

http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/10kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/5kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/14cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/17kit.jpg

This is your chance to get some awesome lampwork at excellent prices!! Thanks
for looking, guys! If anyone is interested in looking and perhaps purchasing
any of these or the other packages prior to my putting them up on auction, just
LMK.

Carol in SLC
New jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg
Old August 29th 03, 05:54 PM
Dr. Sooz

Wow! What gorgeous stuff, Carol! (You *do* like blues, don't you?)

http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/10kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/5kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/14cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/17kit.jpg

This is your chance to get some awesome lampwork at excellent prices!!
Thanks
for looking, guys! If anyone is interested in looking and perhaps purchasing
any of these or the other packages prior to my putting them up on auction,
just
LMK.

Carol in SLC

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old August 29th 03, 05:59 PM
Carol in SLC

You *do* like blues, don't you?)

You noticed, LOL!!

Old August 29th 03, 06:10 PM
Shelby

Carol, would you share your prices with me? I'm interested in several of
the sets. Apparently, you and I have the same color sense. I have to
pick up my son from school shortly but I'll check my email when I get
back so I can possibly purchase some of these beauties.

Shelby

Old August 29th 03, 06:47 PM
Shirley Shone

I adore the heart and butterfly pendant. It is super.
Shirley

In article , Carol in SLC
writes

--
Shirley Shone

Old August 29th 03, 06:55 PM
Carol in SLC

Very nice stuff!

Thanks, Deirdre!

Old August 29th 03, 07:00 PM
Carol in SLC

I adore the heart and butterfly pendant. It is super.

Thanks, Shirley! It was kinda fun to make too!

Old August 29th 03, 07:38 PM
Helen Page

Carol in SLC wrote:

http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/17kit.jpg

*drools* has this one been spoken for yet?

--
Free sweets: http://www.winsweets.co.uk/?ref=hummingbird

Old August 29th 03, 09:02 PM
Carol in SLC

Your lady pendant speaks to the romantic in me.

And Sylvie Elise Lansdowne's lady is all yours (got your paypal payment
already!).

I was actually thinking of putting some of the kits up on eBay and some on
JustBeads (i.e. I don't want to put up any kits containing Mavis' beads on eBay
because she sells there - so any focals of hers will be on JustBeads, etc.).

Lampwork question CLP Beads 24 August 24th 03 03:08 AM
AD: SWS Beads Last Lampwork Auctions Juanita Floyd Beads 0 August 23rd 03 11:54 PM
AD: A Bit of New Lampwork Kalera Stratton Beads 0 August 23rd 03 06:04 AM
Ad: Feedback Contest, Free Bead, Lampwork Sandree Beads 2 August 23rd 03 01:28 AM
AD: New Lampwork Dichro Juanita Floyd Beads 0 July 8th 03 09:03 PM