(re)introducing myself

Old February 20th 05, 08:34 PM
Susan in VA

Default (re)introducing myself

Hi! I'm glad we decided to add NOT wealthy and NO taste to the
description. g I'm Susan in VA, and I've been lurking here forEVER!
And I've posted a time or two. I used to be a cloth dollmaker, then got
hooked on beads. Then our own Dr. Sooz got me hooked on collage (thru
"altered books"), so now I call myself a Mixed-Media Artist. I do a bit
of everything with fabric, paper, wire, and beads. I enjoy reading the
posts though I don't post much myself.

Right now I'm into Mail Art and Artistamps (also thru Dr. Sooz), but I
just can't get away from BEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) - Susan in VA

Old February 20th 05, 10:18 PM
Marisa2

Good to see you again.

What are "altered books"?

Marisa2

Old February 20th 05, 10:55 PM
Kalera Stratton

Mmmm Altered books! They give me chills (in a good way).

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old February 21st 05, 02:21 AM
Lara

Hi Susan:

I lurk a lot too, but have been trying to post more. I tend to stear away
from any touchy subjects though. Welcome welcome. I too would like to hear
more about altered books. I have heard of them, but am not sure what they
are or why?

Lara

Check out my eBay auctions under user ID: lutrick
Or click on the link: http://snipurl.com/8fa3

news:380e12fe310f3804aa15d52078f68934.31951@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old February 21st 05, 06:59 PM
susiegibson