AD- tangerine garden bracelet now up on ebay.

Old May 15th 04, 05:27 PM
Amber

Default AD- tangerine garden bracelet now up on ebay.

pretty tangerine garden bracelet is now up on ebay..I wish I could get
a better pic of it, but ah well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

-amber.
Old May 15th 04, 06:54 PM
Cheri2Star

pretty tangerine garden bracelet is now up on ebay..I wish I could get
a better pic of it, but ah well.

It is very pretty. But I would never bid on jewelry unless I knew the LENGTH
of the object in question. Plus, since it is a fat sort of bracelet, telling
your customers what size wrist it fits would be very helpful.
Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old May 15th 04, 09:14 PM
Kalera Stratton

God that thing is gorgeous. I hope someone buys some of my beads so I
can buy it!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 16th 04, 06:44 PM
Dr. Sooz

That is GORGEOUS. But AMBER, Buy It Now price $30?!?!?!?! Oh my GOD! Next
time make it higher!!!!!! THIRTY?!?!??!?!

KLUNK

pretty tangerine garden bracelet is now up on ebay..I wish I could get
a better pic of it, but ah well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&item=4112207

467&ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 16th 04, 11:27 PM
Black Cat Beads

I'm lousy at pricing my own stuff.

-amber.

You and me both sista!
I either OVER price or UNDER price.. heheh

Nicole
**********************************
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
**********************************
ICQ# 78285557
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

"Amber" wrote in message
om...
uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote in message

That is GORGEOUS. But AMBER, Buy It Now price $30?!?!?!?! Oh my GOD!

Next
time make it higher!!!!!! THIRTY?!?!??!?!

KLUNK

I figured $30 was fair, cause it didn't take me long to make, and the
materials weren't expensive either. I am going to be making more of
those bracelets in different colors, so I'll probably price those a
bit higher. I'm lousy at pricing my own stuff.

-amber.

Old May 22nd 04, 10:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

**Gorgeous**!! And sold, I see.